Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Voodoo Bizango spare Mech hanger.
  • martinporter
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve been riding my Bizango for a couple of years now and have been gradually upgrading components via lbs and online, but I’ve got a question I hope you can help with?
    I’m looking at getting a new mech hangar as a spare for doing the South Downs way soon. It’s running a shimano Deore rear mech.
    Am I restricted to getting it from Halfords, or is it the sort of thing my lbs can source for me? I can pop in there tomorrow, but thought I’d ask you knowledgeable lot for your opinions first.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

coatesy
    Free Member

If you have the model-year, your LBS should be able to source one from Wheels manufacturing via Madison. Having the original as a pattern will help confirm it’s identity, and doing a search for the part no. on Wheel’s site will make it even quicker for them.

alibongo001

Hi Martin,

Do a search on bizango drop out or mech hanger on the forum.

I managed to bend mine and found that Halfords charge about £30 for one and BETD do one for £28 if I remember.

The BETD one came within a couple of days – Halfords needed a week to get one – from America I think.

The shape is quite unusual and I would guess that you only need the drive side part – keep the bolts as you don’t get new ones from BETD hope this helps!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    martinporter
    Free Member

Thanks for the info. I’m glad I’m not tied to Halfords.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Voodoo Bizango spare Mech hanger.’ is closed to new replies.