Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Volvo xc60
  • overbikedagain
    Free Member

Anyone got one? What are they like…ive just ordered one.hopefully get it before the end of winter…..

Edukator
    Free Member

Would it not have been a better idea to post this before ordering ? 😉

bearnecessities

The pre-ordered ones have a tendency to explode.

You should have bought an ’03 plate A4 estate.

HTH

*pours another malt*

*hic*

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Ha yeah but not had many owners reviews…I’m pretty happy with it just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about ownership….

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Everything from the vag group was off limits because of the emissions..exploding sounds interesting.i may be back in a hire car quicker than I first thought

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Extremely nice cars, I maybe somewhat biased though.

gribble
    Free Member

Got a basic D4 one as a family car. Literally went for bog standard AWD, then added leather, sat nav, better speakers and blacked out windows. No need for any of the extras, but pleased with all that I added on.

Drives nicely and seats are comfortable. Have a bike rack on the roof, which means you can’t be too short. Boot is a really decent size. Non pimp fat, rather than low profile tyres make it more comfortable on pot hold roads we have locally.

Probably never going off road, but may handle some slightly wet leaves

andy8442
    Free Member

A mate of mine has just got one, he loves it. Thirsty though. His smile waned a bit when I told him my 2 yr old V70’s auto gearbox has just gone! Thank God for warranties.

gribble
    Free Member

I got the auto xc60. Was considering a manual, which is loads cheaper, but auto is more relaxed to drive and the scarcity of used manuals told me most owners have fone for that option too.

A friend does have a manual though.

overbikedagain
    Free Member

Cool thanks chaps…ive got the rdesign but not gone for the bigger wheels for comfort.i got privacy glass/winters pack and few electric things..its a company car so should be fine with repairs etc.

Fat-boy-fat

Got an xc60 d5 awd se lux thing. Drinks distilled dinosaurs like nobody’s business but is super super comfy. Drives a bit like a blancmange but hey de Ho. Fantastic in the snow and hardly ever aquaplanes. Good car. We call ours the mobile couch.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Volvo xc60’ is closed to new replies.