Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Vodafone iphone4 tarriffs…not so bad
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

njee20
    Free Member

That's pretty reasonable, about the same as current. The question is… when will Mazuma stop offering as much for my 3G!

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Says nothing about picture messaging, if i was you get mazuma to send you an enverlope before they do drop the price ive just requested mine to send off next week they give you 2 weeks

clubber
    Free Member

picture messaging is just 4 texts at present.

Any idea how much the 4g will be as pay as you go?

njee20
    Free Member

Kinda depends how much the 4 is gonna be though (I'm on O2), can you back out once you've requested an envelope, or do they get funny?

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

no prices on PAYG yet, O2 are charging you for pic messages at 25p per message so another + for vodafone and you get 1GB unlike 500mb from O2 another + too vodafone.

You also get free calls for life to vodaphone numbers if you pre order…that has to be worth it if the wife and i get one we can drop our tarrif one notch as most calls are to each other anyway.

Jamie
    Free Member

£183 for a 3G from Mazuma….that is not bad seeing as i only paid £200 for mine 2nd Hand a year ago.

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Doing the maths:

If 300min is enough for you then the 18 month contract at £35 a month is best. £779 for the 18 months

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Vodafone iphone4 tarriffs…not so bad’ is closed to new replies.