Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Vodafone 360…………aaarrrrggghhhh!
  • Does anyone else have the misfortune of using this unfriendly, awkward and downright rubbish pile of cr@p?

Due to Vodafone having some nonsense problem with outgoing mail servers the only way (apparently) to send email from my phone, or my laptop (when using mobile internet dongle) is via Vodafone 360.

It's horrible and makes me want to smash things.

That is all.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I used it for a total of one week back in January, after which I walked into the store, threw the phone on the desk and whinged and moaned my way out of the contract. Hang on, I think I started a thread about it….hmmmm…tumte tum…

360 really is shite!

I've also recently whinged about the pile of dog dirt that is the Nokia N97 Mini – it's awful.

Unfortunately I'm stuck with Voda, as it's the only network that actually gets a signal in all areas of my house/local area.

The phone is one step away from being thrown through a Vodafone shop window though. I think I'll be threatening to shove it down a salespersons throat unless they change it for a Sony Ericsson, or HTC very shortly.

Their response to my endless list of problems was to 'update settings'.

THERE ARE NO FRIKKIN UPDATES AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Why on earth did you go for an N97? It was crap 18 months ago when it came out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Vodafone 360…………aaarrrrggghhhh!’ is closed to new replies.