Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Viz v Facebook.
  • slowoldman
    monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I can’t believe its nearly 40years old! 😯

scuttler

Three uses of Facebook for me

1. Organising bike rides
    2. Checking up on my bro and his family in Oz
    3. Laughing at Viz

Facebook just got 33% less useful. I’m off to start an outrage campaign with my bike friends and brother.

toys192
    Free Member

just get twitter and follow them on there. Keeps me entertained for many hrs.

slowoldman

Ha, Viz 1 Facebook 0. In your Facebook Zuckerberg.

cynic-al
    Free Member

FB are ****s

iain65
    Free Member

It cannot be 40 years old! I got some of the first ones and thought they were brill…..probably time to get a subscription as my kids are the right age for it now 🙂

Drac

It’s back.

mooman
    Free Member

No way is it 40 yrs old. I started getting it early/mid 80’s … pretty sure it was new then.

It did kinda lose its way mid 1990’s.

PrinceJohn

Beautiful…
    SO… When we tried to do one of those Facebook paid pushes for the new The King Blues video (on Speech Development Records, directed by myself and Thomas Coles) it wasn’t allowed due to the track containing “threatening language”.
    I naughty wording LOVE that.
    Considering some of the terrible nonsense I see on the “paid post” list week in week out its a genuine testament to iTCHes lyrics that he’s written something they deem threatening.
    Threatening to who?
    Well that couldn’t be much clearer really…
    It therefore means all the more that you guys are already and continue to share the naughty word out of this.
    Welcome back boys…

From Scoobius Pip when trying to pay to promote a record via Facebook….

& Another Angry Voice’s thoughts on the situation…

oday Facebook moderators decided to unpublish the page of the comic Viz for posting something that supposedly violated Facebook community standards and threaten them with permanent deletion of their page (their page was eventually reinstated).
    Facebook’s community standards are obviously completely ludicrous if obviously satirical magazines get threatened with permanent deletion, whilst vile extreme-right echo chambers like Britain First are allowed to continue using Facebook as a platform to stir up hatred, spread outright lies, scam money out of gullible people and ban anyone who dares to disagree with their fascistic posturing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Viz v Facebook.’ is closed to new replies.