Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Vistaprint and other online printers
  • SaxonRider

Does anyone have any experience of Vistaprint? Before I order some stuff, I just did a check online, and have found countless horror stories about them, but nothing newer than 2010. At the same time, I have found nothing in particular about moo.com or the few other printers I searched out reviews for.

Would anyone advise me to avoid VP for any reason? Any experiences out there of other online printers – either good or bad?

unovolo
    Free Member

Ordered some business cards, T-shirt and Van decals a couple of years back, Business cards were shite quality and only half the amount turned up.
    Never bothered with them again.

bigshep
    Free Member

The wife orders calendars from them every year as gifts for family etc.
    Speed of delivery and price have always been great IMO.
    Hope that helps…

alanl
    Free Member

Always get my business cards from them, and cannot fault them.

sharkattack

I’ve had crap from Vistaprint in the past. Used to use Truprint for photos but the last lot was really bad quality.

I’ve just used Snapfish to do a few batches of holiday snaps and they’re really good. Half price deals on very regularly as well.

captain-slow
    Free Member

Vistaprint good if you need small quantities, but expensive for bigger orders imho

geoffj

Non standard size for business cards iirc
    I use a place (by mail order) in Bristol http://www.jamjarprint.co.uk/

boriselbrus
    Free Member

I’ve had business cars and various other things from Vistaprint the last couple of years with no problems. Only issues have been the incessant emails (eventually stopped when I found the option in my account) and the pricing is fine until you add on postage which only come up when you get to the final page.

I’d use again though.

MoreCashThanDash

My mates youngest daughter is the baby in the TV ads….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Vistaprint and other online printers’ is closed to new replies.