Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Virgin HD box cable question
  • postierich
    Free Member

Channeling my cables @ the moment and will be getting the virgin HD box when my new tele comes,do they use the same cable from the box outside or do they use new stuff?

Rich

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Same stuff, enjoy the picture quality, it p1$$es all over a Sky feed, I’m sure they have downgraded it so they can sell more HD subs, the to$$ers.

postierich
    Free Member

Hope your right will leave it to tomorrow before I fix the skirting,with the pause and rewind feature that you installed just thought you would need two feeds.
    Anymore info welcome.

Rich

ton

cable 😥

postierich
    Free Member

None of that eyesore antenna/dish paraphenlia. 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Rich, I’m sorry, but why ask for advice & then totally ignore it?
    FFS, I took the trouble to double check before I posted, but obviously thats not good enough, you want more.

Did you dupe virgin in to giving you the box for free, or did you just swap the price tag in the store?

Some people are takers in this life, others are givers, with the best will in the world, no prizes to the one which guesses which one you are* 🙁

* I know I wasted my time replying to him!

postierich
    Free Member

Jesus time of the month!!!!! what have I ignored,I take it your last post is a mickey take.

Rich 🙄

ton

someone dropped these…

http://www.mum.org/newfrend.jpg

Drac

Am I right in thinking you only get one HD channel with Virgin.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

No Rich, you asked for advice, I gave it, not only to the best of my knowledge, but I took the time to check on cableforum.
    You then ignored it & said you would wait, just what was the point of the post to begin with? Oh I get it, ask question, ignore answer, carry on as before.

Drac, yup, BBC HD, that’s it 🙁

postierich
    Free Member

Drac your right but is mainly the bbc stuff that I want to watch,its not just a HD box but a v box so I can record and stuff.

Ton spot on! and yes I,ve paid for the box £100 FFS!

ton

**** hell, could of got you a chipped un for £50 😆

takisawa2

Blimey Rich…when you upset someone you do it in styleeee.

Can I drop the boys round after nursery to see Balamory in HD…
    Just open the curtains & they can watch it from the trailer!!!

😮

postierich
    Free Member

Unfit2topost!
    “Hope your right will leave it to tomorrow before I fix the skirting”,

leaving it till tomorrow as I,m tired of DIY today no other reason than that, sorry I,ve wasted your time on this thread but obviously you are Mr Cable tv so will pick your brains when the tv comes and needs setting up.

Cheerio

postierich
    Free Member

Ton my days of dodgy chipped gear and label swapping are over I,m all grown up and stuff.

Taka no balmory its banned, Peppa Pigs cool though.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Rich, I hope you have a nice life, I so want to go in to the reasons your response was wrong, but whats the point, I guess it’s wasted anyway.

Have a good one!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Rich

V+ box has three tuners built in, and one cable feeding a signal into the box.

postierich
    Free Member

**** **** **** chopped off the cable end to reroute and am now unable to get another co axial end(or can I) unless virgin come and repair the cable hoping to move the old tele now untill the new one turns up and \i order a V box.

I await you valuble input unfit2ride 😉

funkynick

I might have an old cable kicking around at home that I can pop in the post for you if that would be any help…

Otherwise, don’t Maplin do those connectors?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Virgin HD box cable question’ is closed to new replies.