Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Vinyl Cut Decals
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I need to get a set of decals cut in gloss black for a bike I’m building up and am struggling to find out where to get some. Anyone have any recommendations? I’m not looking for reproduction original stuff.

yunki
    Free Member

Any sign maker should be able to do the job I think.. the nearest local fella that makes up the vinyls for work vans perhaps..?

atlaz
    Free Member

Was sort of hoping for online as I don’t relish explaining my requirements in a foreign language 🙂

veedubba

I’ve bought off-the-shelf from DN Five a couple of times and they’ve been very good quality and delivered quickly. They might be able to supply custom.

zilog6128

I take it you’re abroad then?! What Yunki says is true, failing that I can do it for you, my email’s in my profile.

Stoner
    Free Member

gil did mine for my inbred, eons* ago though, but he’s been on active on the forum lately so he’s still around somewhere:

http://singletrackworld.com/members/gil_/

He’s contactable by email, and Im sure can easily post to you.

* wow, photo says nearly 6 years ago!

flatfish
    Free Member

I use this guy every couple of years, used to work with him a while back.
    Does me mine over the phone and web.

Mark Brown

The Sign Workshop
    5 Royce Court,
    St.Ives
    Cambs
    PE27 3NE
    01480 353545

atlaz
    Free Member

zilog – In Luxembourg. I’d be fine if I could guarantee I was speaking to a French speaker but surprisingly a lot of the tradespeople speak Luxembourgish, German or Portugese primarily and have limited French.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member
    slackalice
    Free Member

In Luxembourg. I’d be fine if I could guarantee I was speaking to a French speaker but surprisingly a lot of the tradespeople speak Luxembourgish, German or Portugese primarily and have limited French.

Use English. Loudly and slowly and repeat until they understand 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Vinyl Cut Decals’ is closed to new replies.