Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Vinyl…
  • tootallpaul

… and selling it.

I've got 5 reccord cases of Vinyl- mainly rock/prog/metal stuff, and I need to get rid of it.

Anywhere in Surrey that will just bulk buy? if I got a tenner a box I'd be happy.

I don't really have time to be listing/cherry picking/ebaying- leaving the country in just under three weeks.

Cheers…

Paul
    😯

eddie11
    Free Member

As a vinyl loving luddite can i first say dont do it.

However, its your choice, and if you really must http://www.gemm.com is like the ebay of old records (back when ebay was good).

i must admit i'm not sure whether it caters for private sellers or just commercial, but thats a slight aside if you just want rid. What i was thinking is it might give you an indication of sellers local to you who might take your stuff as a job lot. A lot of sellers dont have a physical shop so you wouldn't otherwise know they were local.

tootallpaul

I'd love to keep hold of it, but I'm leaving off to Ethiopia for 2 years, and I'm struggling for storage. The stuff has been in the loft for 10 years now, and to be honest, I doubt it will ever get used again.

I can't see how to find sellers by area on Gemm?

grantway
    Free Member

Burn it to your Laptop/PC and then flogg it.
    But do check to see how much it is worth first.

tootallpaul

No time for that Grantway- I have all I want on mp3 anyway. I only have 19 days to wrap up eerything in the UK.

And I'm not too worried about the value. If I can't get an easy buyer, its going to the charity shop.

boobs

Mr Waxy in Addlestone, if he's still there.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Paul,do you have a local outdoor market? If so,there's usually somebody flogging records. Take 'em along and get rid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Vinyl…’ is closed to new replies.