Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ViewRanger for Nokia 5800
  • duckers
    Free Member

Anybody got a (coughs) 'trial version' they can (coughs) 'loan me'.

firestarter
    Free Member

i would like a cough trial version too 😉

theflatboy
    Free Member

yeah count me in as well – i had a good look the other day to see if anyone was rapidly sharing a trial version but wasn't exactly hit with a torrent of results.

it looks excellent. 🙂

duckers
    Free Member

I'll keep my eyes open for a (cough) trial version, (cough, cough) must be getting swine flu!

joemarshall
    Free Member

The national parks only version is very cheap, and has tons of mapping on it. I'd buy that if you want a try out. Or just buy £20 worth of mapping from their choose a map service, you get quite a decent sized bit of map for that.

Joe

duckers
    Free Member

Missed the point of (cough) trial version.

joemarshall
    Free Member

No I didn't. I was just suggesting that maybe, given it is a great piece of software, and dirt cheap to try out, you could perhaps consider supporting the lovely people who develop it rather than pirating a copy. Same way as if I want to ride at a race, I'd pay to enter, or if I want to get a spare inner tube, I don't sneak it off the counter at the bike shop.

It is excellent by the way. Well worth the money.

Joe

duckers
    Free Member

I work in the softwrae industry so dont need a guilt trip about piracy thanks, like bike theft it happens and we're powerless.

rs
    Free Member

I work in the softwrae industry so dont need a guilt trip about piracy thanks, like bike theft it happens and we're powerless.

Not powerless to stop yourself doing it though, might as well go out and nick a bike too.

joemarshall
    Free Member

Blimey, you think piracy is equal to bike theft, yet you'll happily go out and do it yourself? Do you nick bikes in your spare time?

Joe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ViewRanger for Nokia 5800’ is closed to new replies.