Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Videos – Couple of my North Wales vids
  • mtbgus
    Free Member

A couple of videos I made a few weeks ago.

ELINS REVENGE

SYCHNANT PASS

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

Gus,

They are not particularly exiting video’s really are they?

Re: Pen Sychnant – You’re in Conwy, right? I live in Dwygyfylchi and ride up on Conwy Mountain too. Apart from one linear public right of way for bikes the rest of what you ride are what’s known as ‘cheeky trails’. I ride cheeky trails too as do many people on here but I employ a little bit of stealth, perhaps at night or mid-week or in a small group. I think what you and your NWMBA cronies do up there in big groups and on weekends is a little irresponsible. Particularly given that you post video evidence of it on here and pictures and track logs on your own website (as they did a few summers ago).

Now there are more of you that me, so I am not going to meet up for a duel but can I ask you to please think about it?

(I’m going out now so won’t hear any abuse). Good night.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Pulls up a chair and puts the kettle on.

lu
    Free Member

I think you are confusing groups. NWMBA do not support the use of cheeky trails, We are actively involved in promoting responsible riding and improving access for responsible mtb riders.
    See: http://www.nwmba.org.uk/ for further information about the club.

mtbgus
    Free Member

Only those who know the area would know that they’re “cheeky trails”, anyone who doesn’t know the area wouldn’t even know where they are.

The videos weren’t meant to be “Exciting”, just a couple of videos I put together on my camera in a limited time.

Bit of a nerve really saying you only do the trails at night or mid week, on a muddy trail your tyre marks would still be left behind as evidence of mtbers being there. Bit like saying you only use your mobile phone behind a wheel of a car when there’s no police around (not that you do that either, just an example – don’t get all moody).

Anyway, I don’t need to justify my actions to someone who thinks they have the right to preach the rights and wrongs to someone and yet does the same thing themselves.

If you don’t like the thread, get it removed.

loddrik
    Free Member

You’ll never guess what, there are loads of mountain biking vids on YouTube. Who’d have thought that…

Rorschach
    Free Member

JimmAwelon-I presume you mean MBNW (NWMBA are a good lot!) if it is I’d save your breathe mate,you won’t get anywhere with them 🙄

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Gus I think it was a poor attempt at a troll, we know we ride responsibly so Mr Awelon nice try.

Whyte1
    Free Member

where are you lot from as i’ve just seen one of your youtube vids and it’s of MY local trail down to the Garth Mill and you even have the CHEEK to call it YOUR local trail 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Videos – Couple of my North Wales vids’ is closed to new replies.