Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • video of FoD Vederers trail
  • rOcKeTdOg

from yesterday (“DH trail” refers to it being downhill, it’s the blue trail, not the official DH trails)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dizcksc9ldg&context=C326d181ADOEgsToPDskKnjf97KyoQiWn3Gm-L9GVZ[/video]

pedlad

Good vid. It’s gOod fun isn’t it! Probably one of the few trail centre tracks smooth enough to really enjoy on a fully rigid bike.

spudnick
    Free Member

Nice Vid. I was down the FOD yesterday with a few mates and rode the vederers a couple of times. The final descent was ace as were some of the early descents at the start of the trail. Cant wait to get back down there. Also rode the Freeminers trail. Was good but not as flowy for me although some of the berms were brill

Nick

kayak23

Nice smooth footage. How is your camera mounted? And what’s that pillow thing on your bars?

Lionheart
    Free Member

Very jealous looks great fun and a Good vid, I wanted to say most of the way through “where’s the mud?!” but then there was a little at the end. We are knee deep in the stuff (in Devon) and I only remember rain yesterday in Bath/Bristol whilst on family visits.
    Clearly a FoD visit needed.

rOcKeTdOg

Cam and “pillow” seen here

Fully Rigid Woodpile by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

iDave
    Free Member

nice trail, shit music

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

nice fanny bag!

clunker

Good video, I take its a GoPro?

rOcKeTdOg

Yea, original GoPro

GaryLake
    Free Member

Was up thre yesterday, recognise your bike from the cafe, are you avec beard?

Did a few laps yesterday, nice trail!

rOcKeTdOg

I’m sporting my winter beard, yes

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

My vid from the next road up with the start of the decent.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fK-Z2RFVw8[/video]

In other news I can’t find my go-pro – last seen in afan carpark! anyone seen it?

somouk
    Free Member

Does anyone have information about getting to the start point of the FOD trails? Fancy a drive this saturday to find them 🙂

ratswithwings
    Free Member

I do enjoy that last trail section of Verds. The whole section on your vid is most prob the best parts. Very flowy in places.

The freeminers is pretty decent.

Went on the dh tracks on my ht last year and had a blast. Psyched to take my dh bike ther when I get some new forks.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

somouk – http://www.pedalabikeaway.co.uk/findus.html, parking is £3. you can probably find a layby or other parking if you’re particularly stingey

Trimix
    Free Member
    somouk
    Free Member

Perfect thanks! Looks like that is my Saturday!

rOcKeTdOg

Dirtbiker, I think iwas smoother! 🙂

M1llh0use
    Free Member

well here’s a couple of us from wednesday…

Milkie
    Free Member

Is it me, or does your front wheel look huge?

rOcKeTdOg

Who’s? If it is mine you mean it’s because the front is 29″ and the rear 26″ with a skinny tyre

zangolin
    Free Member

iDave – Member
    nice trail, shit music

I liked music – makes a change from the usual video soundtracks.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Who was out there(here) yesterday on something brown with what might have been brown USD forks and either a hub or SS gear? Yellow and black jacket last seen heading for the Mireystock by the big tunnel.

psling
    Free Member

Coincidentally I was on something brown with a ss hub. Also coincidentally it had a 29″front/26″rear. That’s as far as the coincidences go though 8)

Always makes me smile that the 3 signs on the cyclepath with Mireystock on them are all spelt differently!

widge34
    Free Member

Pete. Are you the Pete that works the counter at Walford Timber?

psling
    Free Member

Pete? Who mentioned Pete 😀 Yeah, that’s me. Hi!

widge34
    Free Member

Hi Pete. It’s Damian. (landscape gardener)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘video of FoD Vederers trail’ is closed to new replies.