Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Video from backpacking around Malaysia and Thailand
  • Duane…
    Free Member

I spent 3 weeks travelling around Malaysia and Thailand last summer, and have finally put together a bunch of clips I took along the way – check it out!

[video]http://vimeo.com/72082774[/video]

vanilla83
    Free Member

Wonderful. Really miss Malaysia.

walla24
    Free Member

good video bud, just got back from over that way- recognise some of the spots especially the waterfall pool on Koh Samui, can’t wait to get back out there!

stanfree
    Free Member

Looks ace Duane , A great way to remember a cracking looking holiday.

chewkw
    Free Member

Looks good will be there next August … 😀

Duane…
    Free Member

Cheers 🙂 My mum is Malaysian, and it was my first trip there, so was really cool to see where she went to school and lived (first 2 clips in the Penang bit).

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks fantastic!!!
    *Starts planning*

chewkw
    Free Member

Duane… – Member

Cheers My mum is Malaysian, and it was my first trip there, so was really cool to see where she went to school and lived (first 2 clips in the Penang bit).

Yes, saw the clips on Penang temple and Penang hill. Will be visiting Penang too as my Aunt lives there. Tried the Penang cendol yet? The foods are so good I could just eat all day long. I am not really bothered about the rest as it’s too hot to walk around during the day …

😀

Duane…
    Free Member

No, don’t think we had the Cendol! I remember reading about it before we left but must have forgotten when we got there 🙁

Had such a great time, really want to go back but there’s so much else to see too!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Video from backpacking around Malaysia and Thailand’ is closed to new replies.