Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Victory over gravity
  • glenh
    Free Member

Apologies if already done:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/11/ego-kits-declares-victory-over-nature-gravity-with-its-e-powere/

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S0umaCioQ1o[/video]

psychle
    Free Member

That’s kind of cool I guess, but needs to get smaller and be integrated into the bike…

glenh
    Free Member

Seems pretty small to me. Why does it need to be smaller?

uplink
    Free Member

I beat the gravity thing years ago with a similar idea

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i’d like to see him climb that hill in a single camera shot……

warton
    Free Member

how is putting a motor on a bike in anyway good or cool? Motorbikes are for doing that, if you can’t MTFU then buy one of those

pastcaring
    Free Member

might help ton out?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Solving a problem that isnt there.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not really a victory over gravity is it, without gravity he’d not even get up the hill.

Pook

He needs gravity to go back down.

Lifer
    Free Member

Pointless.

Northwind

For people struggling with fitness or injury that could be a winner… When I broke my hip, I wasn’t actually riding but if I had been, it’d have been a very long layoff because of all the muscle damage from the surgery. A bit of assist could have got me riding pretty quick and building fitness etc faster (my range when I got on the bike after the injury was literally 2 miles of tarmac- so I could barely ride enough to build it back up)

Wouldn’t use one otherwise but that’s not to say it’s useless… If I had the money to burn and it really works as promised then it could give access to trails and distances that aren’t practical to me normally, which I can’t see as a bad thing. And the drawbacks look relatively small. Other than the mocking and the enormous cash outlay of course

It’s easy to sneer at it from a position of health and fitness.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Victory over gravity’ is closed to new replies.