Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Victoria Beckham (lookalike) – Wanted for abduction of Madeline McCann
  • Smee
    Free Member

Its a bit like Angela Lansbury this case – she **** did it.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Funnily enough, the McCanns are having a family holiday in Australia this year 🙄

I bet its on the fund as well, parasites the pair of them

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    curiousorange
    Free Member

They want to watch out for the dingos!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I bet its on the fund as well, parasites the pair of them

ah llansera's compasionate view on humanity 🙄
    How do you feel when people show you the same level of care/compassion about your loss of your father/Heysel?

The more you post the worse you look

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Lol @ curious orange!

Lanesra
    Free Member

ah llansera's compasionate view on humanity
    How do you feel when people show you the same level of care/compassion about your loss of your father/Heysel?

Unlike the scousers (Which Kate McCann is one of) we/I don't go bleating for compo/funds to fight for "Justice"

I just hate scousers and am quite happy with that point of view

As for the rest of your pathetic diatribe, I won't even qualify it

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Lanesra you are a prick i am quite happy with that point of view

stonemonkey a scouser

radoggair
    Free Member

Must be tough having your child kidnapped then never allowed to go on holiday again in case some forum twit doesn't like it.

When your child is kidnapped then you can make case, but really, shut up…tit!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

You really do need to seek some psychological help, because you've got a **** up view of the world that's eating away at you soul and stopping you living a proper life.
    Your dad wouldn't wish to see the way you are.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Eh ? 😕

You more or less quoted Junkyard's pathetic diatribe in it's entirety – apart from last bit :

"The more you post the worse you look"

And I can't see why that comment should have warranted a particularly vigorous challenge.

Although I disagree with the sentiments behind Junkyard's comments. Personally, I would have ignored your comments, as posts filled with hate and anger are what I expect from you. And if you didn't churn them out on a regular basis, it wouldn't seem right to me. However unfortunate it might be for you to be consumed by hate.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Lanesra you are a prick I am quite happy with that point of view

I'm comfortable with that too as I am also a scouser.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Calm down

julianwilson
    Free Member

Apart from the actual story itself, I remembered the McCannns as being doctors, well-off and living in a nice village in the midlands with 2 other children.

Thanks for reminding us that Kate McCann is from Liverpool. Crucial information! Is she a LFC fan? Or Everton? Or even Southport? Or does she even give two hoots about football?

votchy
    Free Member

Back to the original point of this post, anyone else see the likeness in the efit picture to Kate McCann albeit with short hair?

Dark-Side

Lanesra – Member

ah llansera's compasionate view on humanity

Unlike the scousers (Which Kate McCann is one of) we/I don't go bleating for compo/funds to fight for "Justice"

Could someone please explain why Lanesra is constantly allowed to post this hateful bile.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Or Everton

Pretty sure Madeleine was wearing an Everton shirt in one particular picture. What do you think Arsenal? Liverpool fans responsible? Now that football stadia are all-seater and fake designer kit is readily available, they're moving into child abduction?

Could someone please explain why Lanesra is constantly allowed to post this hateful bile.

Beats me too.

samuri
    Free Member

Back to the original point of this post, anyone else see the likeness in the efit picture to Kate McCann albeit with short hair?

It certainly looks a damn sight more like her than it does Victoria Beckham.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It's unlikely that they'll ever find the poor little bugger now, so would Lanesra like to explain how posting anti 'scouser' bile is going to change anything? I have to admit that at the time of her disappearance, I was somewhat suspicious regarding Madeline's parents, but that's probably down to years of working in forensic psychiatry and building up an at times unhealthy level of cynicism, But what the **** has that got to do with Kate McCann being from Liverpool? Please, take your bile elsewhere, you sad t***er.

AndyP
    Free Member

Kevin Bacon kidnapped her? wowsers.

mmm… Kate McCann. Pass the kleenex.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

RudeBoy was banned for less…..

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Well i have reported Lanesra post as i find that sort of thing offensive and i don't even come form any where colse to liverpool.
    I recon that it must be hard to loose onee of your kids as you will be in th espot light when ever you do something like go on holiday.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can't see any reason why Lanesra shouldn't post freely – it does no harm imo.

I actually quite like been reminded how lucky I am not to be filled with hate and anger. And it's also quite useful to be reminded just how destructive bigotry, hate, and prejudice, can be – specially during these difficult times when a new emerging politics of hate, risks threatening social harmony.

On a forum where people rarely agree, I find 'the Lanesra issue' to be really a rather unifying subject. Whatever your politics – left or right, everyone seems to agree that to stagger through life filled with hate is no solution.

For those who keep suggesting to Lanesra that he should receive help, I suspect that you are completely wasting your time. I have little doubt that the anger, bitterness, and hate which he feels, are things which he deeply values and nurtures. I am sure he sees them as part of his personalty and something which sets him apart from other people. I can't help feeling that he probably occasionally feels the need to crank up the hate he feels inside himself, as he panics in the belief that he might be letting his Dad down.

This forum provides Lanesra with the opportunity to show just how loyal he is to his Dad. The more he is attacked and victimised for it, the more he will be convinced that he is doing a good job.

Whether it is a good thing that this forum provides Lanesra with a vehicle to release his feelings of anger and bitterness, or whether it simply encourages him to keep nurturing them, I'm not so sure – but I suspect the former is probably true.

IMVHO

AndyP
    Free Member

he was banned for being a c0ck, wasn't he?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Is it too early to start a 'bring back Lanesra' thread?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

he was banned for being a c0ck, wasn't he?

If being a 'c0ck' was a bannable offence, there wouldn't be many punters on this forum.

[abuse removed – you'll be joining Lanesra at this rate… Mod]

mt
    Free Member

Lanesra – Sun reader.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you'll be joining Lanesra at this rate

Thanks for the tip.

I has no idea that it was ok to call RudeBoy a c0ck, but not the accuser.

Live and learn, eh ? 😉

Pook

ooh – his name's Arsenal backwards.

I was looking for an "arse" anagram.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

he was banned for being a ____ wasn't he?

Maybe, but I don't remember him insulting people like this.
    Anyhoo, looks like we won's be seeing Lanesra again.

julianwilson
    Free Member

…meanwhile in an even pettier and sillier parallel universe, I am a vindictive bitter man with the username 'Droftaw' trolling about scousers over a long-held grudge over how Everton robbed 'us' of the FA cup in 1984. It was already in the keeper's hands, I tell you…..

Junkyard
    Free Member

This forum provides Lanesra with the opportunity to show just how loyal he is to his Dad. The more he is attacked and victimised for it, the more he will be convinced that he is doing a good job.

+1 very good point not thought of it that way …you may just have changed my mind on the subject 😉

fizzer
    Free Member

Can someone please tell me what the reference to his Father incurrs?

And if that looks like Victoria Beckham then I'm a spit image for her husband.

And I've been banned for less…Mr Alker

DrDolittle
    Free Member

When lanesra started posting here he let slip which branch of Cycle Surgery he worked at.

I went around, chatted him up and he sucked me off. It was ok.

He's a good lad.

surfer
    Free Member

Lanesra you are a prick I am quite happy with that point of view

I'm comfortable with that too as I am also a scouser.

+1, Surfer

surfer
    Free Member

I recall he threatened to "cripple" somebody if they mentioned his dad.

The floodgates opened, how we laughed. It was what he deserved.

jabbathehut
    Free Member

lanesra u are a complete and utter tool. If you are happy living with all the hatred you seem to carry then fine, just dont spout it where no-one else gives a shit.

bye bye tool…

Smee
    Free Member

I remember being threatened with a crippling.

Never did get an answer to what his dad's name was….

racefaceec90

as jack nicholson said in "mars attack",as the president "can't we all just get along!!!" 🙂

singletrackmind

5 4 3 2 1 CLOSED

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Victoria Beckham (lookalike) – Wanted for abduction of Madeline McCann’ is closed to new replies.