Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Vic And Bob – "Chain Reaction" R4 Extra
  • robdob
    Free Member

I heard this show this morning in the car on the way to work.

I used to love their shows from early on and hadn’t seen much from them recently. It clearly wasn’t scripted and I was just laughing my head off in the car. Anyone else hear it?

Nico
    Free Member

I heard the one where Bob Mortimer was interviewed and it was quite revealing and interesting. Vic on the other hand was revealing nothing, as ever. Quite funny though.

slowoldman

“Big Night Out”. Ah, those were the days.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve got Shooting Stars on series link off Gold. Every now and again I dip in to cheer meself up. 50s throwback era, brilliant.

midlifecrashes

It’s worth watching Bob on “Would I lie to you?” (they’re on Youtube), lots of random hilarious stuff, some of which I’d heard before from when mine and his mum worked together at my secondary school.

hatter

Yeah, the 6:30 slot’s not been on vintage form recently but I caught the Vic & Bob chain reaction last week on my way home and they had me in stitches.

neilthewheel

This was going to happen sooner or later. So what happens now? Vic interviews Bob, Bob interviews Vic again, Vic interviews Bob again….

Nico
    Free Member

Vic interviews somebody else.

miketually
    Free Member

I’ll have to try to listen to that on catch-up; loved Big Night Out as a teen, and still love House of Fools.

doctorgnashoidz
    Free Member

This is the funniest i’ve heard them for a while. Cheers for the heads up.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I listened last night on the back of this thread.

Thankyou! Very funny.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Vic And Bob – "Chain Reaction" R4 Extra’ is closed to new replies.