Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Vfestival
  • sarah2653
    Free Member

Anybody else goin can’t wait to see the stone roses . Never ever thought I would get to see them

flip
    Free Member

Ha! i was but because my wife used a wheelchair we thought better of it due to the mud. Shame because we only live up the road fron Weston Park.

So we sold our tickets yesterday 😉

Going to watch it on tele instead.

Have fun 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

Off to Weston park Friday morning! Don’t forget your Wellies!!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Essex here

I’m most looking forward to seeing Rodrigo Y Gabriela

alpin
    Free Member

i got thrown out of chelmsford Vfest for throwing bottles at that bloke who sings in a girlie voice. can’t remember his name or his songs.

it wasn’t so bad as i hadn’t paid to get in and just walked a bit further and sprung the fence again.

sc-xc

^ this is why I avoid the big corporate festivals…they attract the kind of people that think it’s acceptable to chuck stuff at performers and jump fences.

Smaller festivals for me nowadays, Bearded Theory and Beautiful Days are both really good…. And you get less pricks.

scuzz
    Free Member

Scary thought, it’s over a decade since I last went to V… Ahh 2001, RHCP, Foo Fighters, parachute era Coldplay, and origin of symmetry era Muse…

alpin
    Free Member

^ this is why I avoid the big corporate festivals…they attract the kind of people that think it’s acceptable to chuck stuff at performers and jump fences.

🙂 !!!!

it was a good six or more years ago. still not sure of the guy’s name… Milo?

my little sister went to chelmsford V and said it was so hot she thought she was going to pass out.

Cougar

Mika.

tazzymtb

Mika.

wasn’t that a chocolate with a purple cow?

Cougar

Loving your work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Vfestival’ is closed to new replies.