Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Very OT – Help me choose a name for a dog portrait business please!!
  • Woody
    Free Member

PinUpPups
    FidoFotos

I’m in Langley Park if you want to try a few pics of these two. Email in profile

Kevevs
    Free Member

“Prints of Barkness”. LOL! *doffs xen*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Phodography.

Dogography?

user-removed
    Free Member

Well, believe it or not, between the two of us sitting here earlier, we managed to come up with quite a few of the suggestions here. I do offer regular portraits on my main wedding and portrait site, so wanted a dog-centric theme for this one. I’ll link between the two though….

Really like scooby snaps but alas, it’s too late – bought http://www.hairydogphotography.co.uk earlier tonight 🙂

The site’s live but due to redirecting issues, it’s not visible yet to anyone but me… I’ll link to it tomorrow if it’s sorted.

Huge thanks to all contributors – it’s been a lark 🙂 And a learning experience – there are hardly any non-rubbish domain names left out there!

user-removed
    Free Member

That’s the website online and under construction. If you get a mo, please have a quick look – feedback welcome!

The logo will be redone when I get five minutes. Free shoots still available if you want one – email in profile. Hope this isn’t getting too close to stealth-advertising….!

Oh – addy as above or clicky here;

dog / lifestyle portraiture

5thElefant
    Free Member

I noticed that there’s a round of some kind of dog harness running thing at Mayhem this year. I’d have thought they’d be good for selling dog photos (assuming it’s not like mountainbike racing already and dozens of people are at it).

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Very OT – Help me choose a name for a dog portrait business please!!’ is closed to new replies.