Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • very cheap dash cam?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i can’t believe i’m asking this, but after 3 years of being mercilessly hassled but no win no fee accident sharks (i’ve had about 4 or 5 cold calls today alone) as a result of a lying through his teeth bus driver, plus a teenager who decided to walk in front of me yesterday – apparently he has a super power that staring at a moving car is enough to force it to emergency stop – i think it may be time to start thinking about recording journeys because clearly the accident claims culture ain’t going to get any better.

anyone recomend anything super cheap that’ll do the job?

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I bought a Transcend Drive Pro 200 last week after recommendations from a couple of colleagues and good online reviews. Only £80 from ebuyer.

Seems like a nice simple little unit, good quality video etc. HOWEVER mine started to act up, and not turn on properly – the screen powers up and the record light flashes but none of the buttons work and nothing is recorded. I suspect I might just have got a dodgy one from the online reviews but I guess it’ll come down to how Transcend decided to respond to my query today about it and if a) a replacement is forth coming and b) that one works better.

footflaps

You must be able to get an App for a mobile phone which does this.

scotroutes

Indeed you can

Autoguard Blackbox is the one I use

Muke
    Free Member

Mobius Action Cam

transporter13
    Free Member

Cheers scotroutes. Just downloaded that

smurfly13
    Free Member

Long thread on here about the SJ4000 – Go Pro knock off but go on Amazon for about £34

PSA – GoPro alternative (sj4000) less than 40 quid!

Jason
    Free Member

I use a Mobius. I have had it for about 8 months now, it has worked perfectly so far.

peterfile
    Free Member

Mobius is currently £43.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘very cheap dash cam?’ is closed to new replies.