Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Versions of the Nomad
  • deadkenny
    Free Member

Is there a definitive list of SC Nomad versions out there, specifically covering the spec differences of the Mk2?

Just that Santa Cruz’s web site for parts is very misleading. look up a Mk2 and some of the parts appear to be later versions or carbon but doesn’t make it clear, and look up Mk2 FAQ and it’s quoting stuff like 142 through axle hub yet the mk2 also had a 135 QR, and older cached versions of the FAQ say this. Mech hanger listed for the mk2 is clearly not the one on mine, but look under the general parts and tools and it’s there but then it lists it’s for mk2 in one part but mk1 in another. And then the technical docs are for the mk2 look more like the one I’ve got.

SC just list the Mk2 stuff as Nomad 2.0 2008-2014 but there appear to be variations within this.

Would be nice to get a list of all the versions they’ve produced. If there isn’t one I may try to do one myself if I can find all the details.

tomhoward

Speak to jungle?

info@santacruzbikes.co.uk

munkyboy
    Free Member

Mk2 had 2 versions an original QR option then the 142 thru axle rear end. The mk1 had about 4 options…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Versions of the Nomad’ is closed to new replies.