Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Venting – bad commute
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

Had a particularly bad commute home today. Nearly taken out by a van that turned left on top of me at a junction, followed by 3 extremely close passes in succession a little later on short 40mph section of dual carriageway.

Ended up arriving home in a very bad mood, but thankfully with all the blood I started with.

So venting tips anyone? I don’t like arriving home to the family with a face like thunder!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

woody2000

Look at a picture of a penguin – apparently it’s impossible to be angry when you look at a penguin. Failing that, have a power wa*k. 😀

brakes
    Free Member

I don’t like that picture.
    can’t see his beak and you’ve chopped oFf his little furry hands.

tthew

Apparently you knock off work in time to arrive home at about twenty past 4 so I have little sympathy for you. 😀

brooess
    Free Member

1. Pity them in their inability to think beyond what everyone else does, whilst they just get fatter and angrier

2. Remember that the reason cyclists are getting hassle at the moment is because there are so many new riders are out there, which is a very positive change. It’s just that some people can’t cope with change

3. Look over your right shoulder more often so you can see the lousy drivers coming

4. Ride primary

5. Get your Bikeability training from your local authority

6. Yoga

dudeofdoom

I’d try an figure out whether you can get a better route -dual carriageways always gonna be a stresser imho..

Anway your days been better than mine cos I’ve got gastric flu 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Venting – bad commute’ is closed to new replies.