Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Venetian Blinds – change pull cord side?
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

I’ve got a venetian blind in the living room. The pull cord is on the right hand side. It needs to be pulled to the left to lower the blind. This means I end up under the blind trying to lower it. It’s alrady got a very long cord on it. Is it possible to set it up so the cord is on the left of the blind?

I’ve tried google and you tube but can only find tips on how to replace the cord. Surely changing sides must be possible?

stumpy01

Can’t you just take it off the brackets and mount it with the cord on the left? I.e. flip it round?

jekkyl

I think they set it when they put it together. We had all the windows done in our house and we had to specify which side we wanted it on in each room. That said it doesn’t look like a very complicated mechanism so there must be a way. Is there a vendors name and number on the pull with the weight?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Another vote for trying to see if you can mount it the other way round, does depend on the design though.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Why do I get the feeling I’m going to spend all of saturday tangled in pull cord….!

zokes
    Free Member

Poke him in the eye?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Venetian Blinds – change pull cord side?’ is closed to new replies.