Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • veggie elbow pads
  • IamSam
    Free Member

Anything glaringly wrong with the above? I would like something I can stick in my bag for emergency's that won't brake the bank.

Taa

xcgb
    Free Member

Avacado skins?

GaryLake
    Free Member

Assuming you mean 661 Chicken wings? Not very comfortable and have a tendency to slip upon impact.

warpcow
    Free Member

I have a pair of the knee pads that I almost never use. They're too stiff (in that they are made from solid sheets of padding that are supposed to bend to form) and uncomfortable. Tried Kyle Straits and much better, but as slim protection for keeping in a pack the veggies'll do.

blue_mountain_goat
    Free Member

Stay in place for me. Not the most comfortable but fine really. Good for the money, I say.

chakaping
    Free Member

Slip down a bit while riding, but quite comfy and I tend to forget I'm wearing them.

I only paid about £13 in the sale though.

stanfree
    Free Member

I got a pair of 661's of ebay for £10 and there fine but i think the sizing is on the small side . My large seem quite tight and im not exactly popeye.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I had 661 veggie knee pads, they were shite. Kyle straits are much better

IamSam
    Free Member

was after elbow not knee any how so shouldn't be a problem.

looks like they could be the ones then, they are going to be used very rarely but it can be reassuring just to know the option is there. Be prepared and all that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘veggie elbow pads’ is closed to new replies.