Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • van pulled out on me
  • bigthorn
    Free Member

Van parked on the side of the road pulled out without indicating whilst I was overtaking it. As the window was open I shouted “nice driving” to the driver, you should have seen the fat bearded bloke jump then claim he had seen me. Should I expect anymore from our police (yes it was a police van)

stanfree
    Free Member

Cool story Bro…. !!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nope

I once followed the Police Accident prevention Unit from an event for 15 miles they did not indicate once.

medoramas
    Free Member

I once followed the Police Accident prevention Unit from an event for 15 miles they did not indicate once.

They were working undercover.

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve twice reported police drivers for bad driving. They do appear to investigate these things properly – on the latest one somebody came to interview me and they were looking at a careless driving charge (which wasn’t actually what I was after). The end result was that I believe the driver concerned got a talking to and there was some general driver education in the force concerned (on the basis that driving with the blues on to a road incident didn’t mean you could drive like an idiot). So report it if you think there’s a particular cause for concern.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Defensive driving/riding always.

bencooper
    Free Member

van pulled out on me

So no minivans arriving in 9 months.

sam_underhill

I’ve noticed a worrying trend in Woking for the Busses to pull out in front of me at roundabouts and junctions. I know they’ve seen me as they wave as they are doing it.

bigyinn
    Free Member

bencooper – Member

van pulled out on me

So no minivans arriving in 9 months.
    Badum-tish!

letmetalktomark

I think his name is actually Vin not Van.

Nobody likes having to pull out. Go easy on him…….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘van pulled out on me’ is closed to new replies.