• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by tomd.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Van insurance
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Just about to buy a van for my wife’s dog walking business.

Going to need to insure it for the business – anyone got any recommendations for insurance? May also need to insure it purely to get it home too.

I know it’s a boring post but would appreciate any input. 🙂

cupra
    Free Member

Privilege.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Thanks. Why Privilege?

kilo

Got a good price with aviva but that was for domestic use not business but may be worth a look

ambientcoast
    Free Member

Another shout for Aviva here.

I’ve just insured a van AND a car on their multicar policy for both me and my other half (who’s actually only been driving for a couple of years).

The whole thing was actually cheaper than the individual single vehicle quotes from gocompare/moneysupermarket/etc.

Really good self service website/mobile app too – which definitely helps to inspire confidence these days.

jonnouk
    Free Member

3rd on Aviva. Just bought domestic insurance with them. The online tool doesn’t require your life story and the phone call to purchase the policy was painless. The price was surprisingly reasonable and the cheapest I found.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just used the van version of a couple of comparison sites. Loads to choose from.

cupra
    Free Member

Been with Privilege for 4 years, include business insurance as standard and each year my renewal has been less than the year before without any haggling.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Aviva for me too but only on private use policy but would assume they would still be competitive for business users.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Privilege wouldnt cover us but Avivi pulled out all the stops and got a cracking deal including breakdown cover

keng38
    Free Member

Bedford insurance for mine.
    Was cheapest and don’t carry goods in it.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

NFU

flip
    Free Member

Aviva!

They insure my pick up and transit for less than Direct Line would do my van.

tomd
    Free Member

Directline have been good with my van, they do a lot of van insurance

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Van insurance’ is closed to new replies.