Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Vallnord Bikepark – Home movie content
  • kayak23

Went on a little Euro roadtrip this Summer. Vallnord was our first destination and I’ve cobbled together a little edit…
    As always, Vimeo compresses the hell out of it sadly. I’ve tried to increase the angles and have less headcam footage, but….. have a look if you have a spare 9 minutes…
    🙂

[video]http://vimeo.com/50965754[/video]

ianv
    Free Member

Nice little vid, shows the bike park pretty well. I didnt recognise any footage off the cubil lift, was it not open? If so, its a pity as the runs up there are ace, cubil is probably my favourite run at Valnord.

kayak23

Ah yeah, you mean the top section?
    We went on a weekday and so the very top lift was shut sadly.
    Still a LOT of riding to be had anyway. I was loving the deep, dusty and steep switchbacks…
    🙂

ianv
    Free Member

I gave my son the choice of Valnord or whistler for next summer hols. He chose Valnord 😯 He loves it there.

kayak23

Vallnord is amazing, and pretty near to other resorts too.
    Maybe visit Les Angles while you are there, Grandvalira of course, and even La Molina in Spain is ‘down the road’… 🙂

ianv
    Free Member

Vallnord is amazing, and pretty near to other resorts too.
    Maybe visit Les Angles while you are there, Grandvalira of course, and even La Molina in Spain is ‘down the road’…

Done them all. This summer we pretty much visited every resort with a bike park in the pyranees.

Next year we will be there for the world cup 😀

kayak23

Excellent. Strangely I’d not considered the Pyrenees before, but now I know there is more than enough there to keep you entertained and with less traffic too… 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Nice video, I liked Vallnord – my girlfriend wasn’t as keen on her hard tail. 🙂

The trails right down to the valley were fun, and yeah the ones from the top lift were great. Would definitely go back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Vallnord Bikepark – Home movie content’ is closed to new replies.