Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Vacuum Cleaner?
  • Pieface

Not impressed with the Dyson here either. Bought a cheapo vac (Henry copy) for £20 for DIY duties. Got loads more suction than the Dyson even when the bag is full. Also the bags are massive and used by other makes / models so doubt I’ll have a problem getting replacements.

So the claim that Dysons don’t loose suction as the cylinder fills up, but if the suctions not very good in the first place whats the benefit?

MrNutt
    Free Member

and the winner is….

Henry Pro + A1 Accessory kit – £90.00 from B&Q

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yay!!!!!!!!

Just as well, mate. I was ready to jump on a train to Swindon, slap you round the back of the head, and drag you down to Vacuum Cleaner World.

Happy happy joy joy!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sandwich

Dysons only maintain suction if the filters are changed regularly. The fraction of the dust that is not separated by the cyclone system will be the finest stickiest stuff that clogs filters.

MrNutt
    Free Member

well its just survived its first trip down a flight of stairs and its still working!

(I told her, but would she listen?)

cbike
    Free Member

ORECK!!! simple, light but brutal. don’t go over your mains cable it will chew that up too!!! easily replaced though.

or a Henry.

Why do you need all that colored plastic it doesn’t do anything!!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

well its just survived its first trip down a flight of stairs and its still working!

Told you, din’t I? What did I tell you?

You have bought wisely, young Nutt.

Now, watch your love-life improve dramatically, and your general happiness levels increase.

You won’t get any better looking, it’s just a bloody vacuum cleaner, ffs…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Vacuum Cleaner?’ is closed to new replies.