• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by isto.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • V. O.T – Jame holden Balance 05 – anyone got it
  • turneround

been after a copy for ages, though id try my luck here, anyone got a copy they fancy selling?

simon

d45yth
    Free Member

Don’t know if it’s of any use or not, but it’s on Mixcloud and Soundcloud.

turneround

cheers, seen it on discogs for sometime but thought id see if anyone on here had lost their electronic vibe.

turneround

oh, nupty Q but can you download form mixcloud or is it all protected?

acidchunks

There’s no download on Mixcloud, its streaming only

you could use a 3rd party plugin to rip from the stream but the quality will be balls.

dobo
    Free Member

I have it, its brilliant, its not for sale although i only listen to the flac version these days. 🙂

omg i just googled it and realized how much they going for on amazon now!

somafunk

Hmm it’s ok, i don’t think it’s one of his best mixes. I prefer Joris Voorn Balance 014

turneround

The ‘at the controls’ mix is rather tasty to…

somafunk

^ Yeah thats a better mix for me, i love the inclusion of Malcom Middleton and there’s a few other “leftfield” choices that really work.

turneround

jsut got a copy of the JORIS VOORN…. WOW, bloody amazing makes me glad i never left the electronica school of music…

somafunk

Tiz’ very good ain’t it?, a masterful mix/edit of over 100 tracks.

Check out the tracklisting here on RA

turneround

plug for my mate’s remixes… if you like your music with an intelligent edge:

isto
    Free Member

i love the inclusion of Malcom Middleton

That Solemn Thirsty track is totally amazing. Awesome he managed to get it into that mix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘V. O.T – Jame holden Balance 05 – anyone got it’ is closed to new replies.