Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Utterly speechless, ferrari content…
  • hora
    Free Member

Arrogance, a fragrance by Ferrari.

Kahurangi

Ferrari is reported to be ready to launch civil action against the FIA if it is stripped of the points it earned during the controversial German Grand Prix.

According to a report in La Gazzetta dello Sport, Ferrari is prepared to take action if a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council decides to impose of a points penalty for the breach of regulations that occurred at Hockenheim.

While the team was fined $100,000 by stewards during the weekend for breaching the regulation banning team orders, the decision to refer the matter to the World Motorsport Council means Ferrari face the real prospect of being hit with an additional penalty.

One possible option would be to take away the points earned by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa during the race, with former FIA president Max Mosley stating his belief that the team should lose the maximum score it secured with its controversial 1-2 finish.

"Both cars and both drivers should lose the points they achieved in the German Grand Prix," he told the German 'paper Welt Am Sonntag. "I will not make any recommendation, but on the facts at the moment there should have been some sporting sanction and not only a fine."

Mosley also insisted that he felt that the ban on team orders should remain in place, despite a number of figures calling for it to be removed.

"Most teams are calling for the withdrawal of team orders, which I can understand, because it's in their interests," he said. "But if we are to meet the needs of the public, who are in their millions, watching races all around the world and ultimately funding the sport, then we need to keep the ban."

rOcKeTdOg

I agree with max

iain1775
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Arrogance, a fragrance by Ferrari.

as worn by Hora 😉

hora
    Free Member

I agree with max

Ja mein Fuhrer?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The cheats want their cheating to work Shocking

hora
    Free Member

Why don't they just get the cheating cock back into the team alongside Alonso to complete a stroppy cheating cock racing team?

glenp
    Free Member

Fabulous irony of Max "spank me" Mosely calling for harsh punishment.

Have to say it really doesn't bother me. All the teams will do it when they need to, Ferrari's crime was letting control slip and making it blatant enough that casual viewers see their "crime". Every time you hear a driver being asked to "save fuel" you should ask yourself what the real story is.

Had a laugh when Ferrari pointed out that Lauda didn't do much complaining about a strongly led team when he was benefiting from it, although I do realise that it wasn't against the rules then.

Very much looking forward to Spa, and this kind of back-story only adds spice to the mix as far as I'm concerned. Ferrari (esp Alonso) are going to continue getting better, by the way. Maybe too late for Alonso to overtake the Red Bull drivers, but McLaren have got catching up to do for sure.

ahwiles
    Free Member

if you've never been spanked by an attractive woman shouting abuse at you in German – you haven't lived…

simon_g
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Utterly speechless, ferrari content…’ is closed to new replies.