Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Utopia Series 2-
  • D28boy
    Free Member

Really enjoying this latest series but the yellow thing is getting ever more apparent. I’ll probably be rediculed for this but what is the obsession with yellow all about?

makkag
    Free Member

Its Brilliant – id go as far as to say best bit of British tv ..in well i don’t know a bloody long time.

I think the stylized yellow and blues are because of the reflection of the graphic novel where the mystery of Janus stemmed from.

But hey what the **** do i know i haven’t got a clue whats going on but am truly enjoying watching it

binners

I’ve no idea what the significance of it is, but bloody hell, they’ve been going to some serious effort to push it in the sets and locations. Must have added some serious time to the filming, as I doubt you can put that in in post production.

The whole thing looks brilliant!!! Definitely the best thing thats been on telly for god knows how long!

makkag
    Free Member

Utopia set designer interview

Doesnt give away much and no spoilers

D28boy
    Free Member

Cheers makkag; interesting. It is brilliant isn’t it.

boblo
    Free Member

I’ve not read any of that up there ^ as I haven’t watched it yet. Just wanted to say thank you for ‘series’ and not the almost inevitable ‘season’. That’s all 🙂

Cougar
    chewkw
    Free Member

They better be good coz I have invested my time watching the first two episodes so far in the 2nd series.

As long as they not moving in the direction of ‘Lost’ but in the direction of Fargo I shall continue to waste my life away in front of the telly.

Those director(s) for ‘Lost’ are shite.

retro83
    Free Member

Is it worth tracking down season 1 and watching that first or is this one good to start with?

binners

If you start with series 2 you won’t have a scooby as to what the **** is going on!

If you watch series 1 you probably still won’t, but its brilliant so give it a watch. The first series is all on 4OD here

retro83
    Free Member

binners – Member

If you start with series 2 you won’t have a scooby as to what the **** is going on!

If you watch series 1 you probably still won’t, but its brilliant so give it a watch. The first series is all on 4OD here

ta for that

IanMunro
    Free Member

Great episode last night.
    Loved the taking a crow-bar to a gun fight.

binners

Everyone still keeping up then? All clear whats going on? Its upped the bonkersness level up even yet further. It would appear to be good if you’re Roma though 😀

Retro – have you started series 1?

DezB
    Free Member

Some things are baffling, but who cares! It looks great 😀

I missed the significance of that place out in the moors where it all took place…

coogan
    Free Member

I bloody LOVE this TV series. Without a doubt one on the best TV series is such a LOOOOOOONG time.

And I fancy Jessica.

gogg
    Free Member

Just watched the last one on 4OD, so same time next year for Series 3?

Cougar
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Utopia Series 2-’ is closed to new replies.