• This topic has 50 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ajc.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • useless skills which make you smile…
  • sweepy
    Free Member

Ive not tried it for a while, but I used to be able to put a four inch nail up my nose

Karinofnine

I can roll my tongue into a sort of straw and blow through it…

cookeaa

Coaster wheelies are shite (keeping the front end simply by cranking, wheelies for people who can't manual) seem to see an awful lot of Chavs doing these when they see me trundle by with "All the gear"….

Endos/Stoppies can actually be useful on some stuff, I have used them to cheat a line in tight corners before…

jools182
    Free Member

can't do any bike tricks 🙁 not even a 'rubbish wheelie' 🙁

I'm quite good at staying on my feet when going over the handlebars though

elaineanne
    Free Member

im going to try a rock walk i think….been watching it on you tube, looks gud in practice, however im prep :wink:ared for alot of skidding off…why do they always make these things look so easy on the videos…

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Cutties.

Mostly pretty pointless but love doing them!

flyingmonkeycorps

I can slackline. Pointless but ace fun.

molgrips
    Free Member

Mat = Jim Carey.

I can make my belly go in really big ripples. And I don't just mean Homer Simpson style fat ripples.

elaineanne
    Free Member

…get a grip molegrip lol 😉

nedrapier

I can do a pretty convincing impression of a singing kettle coming to the boil

ajc
    Free Member

I saw a woman flicking 4 plates at a time from her foot to land on her head whilst riding a 6 foot unicycle on top of a 3 foot high ball.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘useless skills which make you smile…’ is closed to new replies.