Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • (Useless fact of the day)- I just de-constructed hardtail & built full sus in…
  • hora
    Free Member

…an hour.

Hardtail stripped down, new inners inserted and Blur4x rebuilt in an hour.

I even remembered to tighten up the pinch-bolts in the stem before spinning around the block 😆

All this in a race to stop mrshora going mental before tea was ready

Houns

Right i'll be the first to say it

You've had enough practice

hora
    Free Member

You know I heard literally the samething said by someone just a wee while ago 😮

IanS
    Free Member

Funnily enough I did the exact opposite last Sunday – Knolly to Mmmbop.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Are those forks ok hora? Perhaps you should give them a service?

hora
    Free Member

IanS that Knolly looks lovely- loved to have a go on one!

Rickos
    Free Member

Why are you rebuilding a frame that's for sale on fleabay? 😉

peachos
    Free Member

this is what i did tonight also. i've been messing with my camera too though…

IanS
    Free Member

Knolly fantastic frames.
    The Endorphin is the baby of the range yet in true Canadian style is way OTT for UK riding.
    I'm wrestling with selling it or hanging it up for a non-rainy day.

hora
    Free Member

Why are you rebuilding a frame that's for sale on fleabay?

You wouldn't stop driving a car you are selling would you? Why not make me an offer if you are interested?

IanS….keep me in mind…

Peachos, that wall really is crying out for a bigger picture and more centred.

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

Hold on; you are now selling the Blur, your 'perfect' bike? And what steel piece of shit hardtail are you replacing it with for the three weeks before you change your mind and sell it to get another 4X?

You truly are a mongo.

hora
    Free Member

I was in two minds….but I realised on Thursday.. hence why I've rebuilt it back up last night. Missed it too much.

Cancelled the auction (I forgot to cancel yesterday).

peachos
    Free Member

that wall really is crying out for a bigger picture and more centred

rented flat so couldn't really give a toss 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Doesn't mean your capacity to pleasure your eyes should go unsatisfied

Alcopop
    Free Member

peachos – Member
    this is what i did tonight also. i've been messing with my camera too though..

that was excellent nice work fella, my stripping down and rebuilding usually involves a lot of fist shaking and heavy duty swearing…i ride a singlespeed now as id run out of profanities

peachos
    Free Member

@hora – you should see the rest of the flat during 90% of the time…resembles a bad bike jumble sale!

cheers Alcopop! needed to account for failing light a bit more, but quite happy with one of my first attempts at this. what to try it on next though?!?!?!

binners

Hora you nob. If your bored you can build my new Pace frame up when its back from being powder coated. Doing a frame transplant to wrap the Intense up for the winter

BTW: Steve's selling his Knolly Endorphin if your interested. The spec is ridiculous and its hardly been ridden. Or he'll sell it as frame only. Price on request (but its very reasonable. Its the right size for you too) 😀

binners

Alcopo. You should remember that no part ever stays on one of Horas frames long enough for it to seize in. Or even get muddy for that matter. Therefore rebuilds are a doddle

hora
    Free Member

BTW: Steve's selling his Knolly Endorphin if your interested. The spec is ridiculous and its hardly been ridden. Or he'll sell it as frame only. Price on request (but its very reasonable. Its the right size for you too)

Oh hello…

binners, you still haven't sorted that Pace yet?! Bet you a tenner you build it then immediately miss riding your Intense.

Do you and Paul fancy a run out tomorrow am in the Peaks?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘(Useless fact of the day)- I just de-constructed hardtail & built full sus in…’ is closed to new replies.