Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • USA! (United State of America) Special Forces Unconventional warfare Manual?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

konabunny – Member

I actually used to work at a firm that was described as either providing or protecting against electromagnetic harassment on some website, and as a result had to deal with “walk-ins” who were the subject of paranoid delusions about being followed, disrupted, surveilled, eavesdropped upon etc. It was actually very sad.

2 mins 22 second in!

Well, if you can’t believe some 9/11 truthers with a youtube channel, who can you believe?

Konabunny, how much money did you make in that job? and what kind of equipment did you sell them?

Also did you bother to mention your concerns to the sad people who paid you money?

yunki
    Free Member

It could be worse. You could be being persecuted by MI5 using broadcast and print media (including Chris Tarrant on Who wants to be a millionaire).

There was a time in the early 90’s when I was getting over an intravenous crystal meth habit, and using large quantities of LSD on a daily basis, that I believed a similar thing was happening to me..

I was sectioned under the mental health act and given tons of strong tranquilisers and anti-psychotic medication.. months passed and I had to go to the court of appeal to get out again..

Wierdly though.. lots of other people were in there at the same time complaining of exactly the same thing..

Don’t ask me what, if anything, any of this means though..
    I haven’t a scooby.. 😀

(it was around the same time as the x-files series was launched on TV)

nealglover
    Free Member

2 mins 22 second in!

Kaesae (and the sunshine band) The second you posted a YouTube Video of that bullshitting Maniac self publicist Alex Jones you lost any scrap of credibility you might have had 🙄

(you didn’t have much to begin with, but it’s all gone now)

konabunny
    Free Member

Konabunny, how much money did you make in that job? and what kind of equipment did you sell them?

Also did you bother to mention your concerns to the sad people who paid you money?
    About fifty grand a year; nothing, we had nothing to do with electromagnetic harassment because it doesn’t exist; no, because there were no sad people who paid me money.

The website to which I referred was some Ickean tosh that wrongly described my employer as being involved in electromagnetic harassment in some way.

mt
    Free Member

No it’s not.

atlaz
    Free Member

mt – the current thread warning level is – GIRAFFE.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can I just say wibble?

molgrips
    Free Member

No you cannot.

Post reported. Prepare for ban hammer impact.

GrahamS

Prepare for ban hammer impact.

Does this mean the STW mods are part of the conspiracy? 😯

D0NK

chuckles

is this what taking acid is like?

nacho
    Free Member

drac could be involved – he posted early in the thread then went starngely quiet.

GrahamS

drac could be involved – he posted early in the thread then went starngely quiet.

He’s probably not allowed to connect to wifi from the stealth helicopter

mt
    Free Member

atlaz – Member
    mt – the current thread warning level is – GIRAFFE.

😆

willard

Remember chaps, if they break down your door, forum alias, self-award forum rank and post count only.

Big hitters, try and escape through a window. Then blog furiously about it.

atlaz
    Free Member

As it’s almost go-home time for me, I’m changing the warning level (I’m not sure whether this counts as upgrading or downgrading so I’ll let you decide). Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at…. otter!

mt
    Free Member

it’s home time then, i’m otter now.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Otter?

Oh yeah, baby, work it!

willard

Nother 20 minutes and it will be home time for me too. Then I will be otter here too.

franksinatra

I’m going to have a tarka dahl for dinner. Its a bit like normal dahl, just a little otter.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

100!

(Approx.)

maccruiskeen

Damn your eyes!!!!!!

What have I missed?

kaesae
    Free Member

I always enjoy researching stuff with you guys, so much to be learned when you’re stuck on a planet with a bunch of crazies from logical debate between mature intellectuals,

Hopefully the next topic I bring up will be as equally well researched and you will be able to confirm or eliminate any facts that are proven to be inaccurate.

I have a question at this point.

You are on a planet that is becoming more and more hostile and dangerous to the people of your race.

Do you “A” start to spend your money on preparing for the future, including the creation of an international response team to combat this threat to all of our race.

Or do you “B” squander the funds bombing and shooting the shit out of each other, yeeee haa! style!!!

I do not wish to be involved in this shit, if the rich and powerful want to have a pissing contest, might I at this point in time, request humbly that they find something else to be used as the piss, other than us?

That is of course to say the poor or those that through circumstance find themselves in a war, how many rich and powerful people on the front lines?

There is enough information and sources in this thread to justify further research, if you value the truth you know what to do.

If you stick to that which you can confirm without any possibility of the info being tampered with, evaluate each bit of info individually and ask if it fits the rest of the picture you have built up, then you have consistent verifiable facts.

Why would the media even mention Al Qaeda? because they cannot hide the fact! Let me say this again Al Qaeda of 911 fame is murdering the people of Syria?

What is happening on this planet, no sane person would want to witness. If anyone believes that god would want to witness the massacre of defenseless men, women and children. If the planet was populated by my children and they annihilated each other, for no good reason?

There are no words to express how I feel about this, I cannot bare to even own a TV let alone watch one! one child dying without a chance at life, without a chance to experience consciousness, without any reason is lunacy, countless millions of people living and dying in pain, experiencing only fear and suffering in this life time?

This is madness!

franksinatra

creation of an international response team to combat this threat to all of our race

or perhaps..

franksinatra

If the planet is destined to be destroyed, will you tell us where you got those frames from first?

marcus7
    Free Member

Kaesae, you never fail me, thanks, seriously I really enjoyed this one!

mt
    Free Member

I’m out of my depth but realise that there are things going on that are totally pass me by (fortunately). Back to the Glenlivet Smith 12yr old.

CountZero

from logical debate between mature intellectuals,

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

CountZero

(I’m not sure whether this counts as upgrading or downgrading so I’ll let you decide)

Degrading?

stewartc
    Free Member

Let me say this again Al Qaeda of 911 fame

Had to requote that, there really is a thin line between madness and comedy genius.

konabunny
    Free Member

You are on a planet that is becoming more and more hostile and dangerous to the people of your race.

This is bollocks. The human race has never been so well-fed, long-living, literate and healthy as it is today.

CountZero

You don’t honestly believe that you are of a different race, surely?

franksinatra

You don’t honestly believe that you are of a different race, surely?

He is ‘different’

stewartc
    Free Member

You are Klaatu and I claim my 10 Earth pounds.

CountZero

Klaatu barada nikto!

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

just read over this thread – can’t make up my mind if Kaesae is a subtle comedy genius, the finest troll ever, or bizarrely delusional.

Whichever it is, the end result is hilarious!

alex222
    Free Member

I cannot bare to even own a TV let alone watch one!

But you own a computer and watch YouTube videos and peruse the internets; as though that is somehow better?

mt
    Free Member

I reckon that Kaesae is a sort of counter intelligence plot. If enough confusing theories and stories are put out then we’ll not know what to believe. Thus allowing US forces to do anything they want.
    Those anti global warming (sorry climate change) people are already using Kaesae, as can be seen from his earlier global weather thread.

Is Kaesae an individual or an organisation?

alex222
    Free Member

Is Kaesae an individual or an organisation?

He is some form of hive mind

Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘USA! (United State of America) Special Forces Unconventional warfare Manual?’ is closed to new replies.