Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • USA! (United State of America) Special Forces Unconventional warfare Manual?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

I’ve been having a look at what’s happening in Syria, yes I know everything I need to know can be found on the TV.

However the TV is shite! so I’ve been looking at other sources of info.

Anyway I came across this http://publicintelligence.net/u-s-army-special-forces-unconventional-warfare-training-manual-november-2010/

Oddly enough the funding/resources and executive order ties in neatly with the Arab spring, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Avocado

Then you have this,

Going Rogue: America’s Unconventional Warfare in the Middle East

Obviously I’m not qualified to say if this is accurate or not, so what do you lot think about this?

maccruiskeen

can I get in early and throw a towel over ‘wunundred’ ?

I’m off out now so I’ll miss it

GrahamS

I’ve been having a look at what’s happening in Syria

Aren’t you supposed to be working on a paper demonstrating a correlation between the climate, the temperature of the Earth’s core and the relative position of the solar system within the Milky Way?

I was looking forward to that.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

maccruiskeen, nein, das ist mein Handtuch schon da.

Drac

Kaesae you worry far too much about things find a new hobby to distract you.

Try one of these.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

I’m really interested in discussing this further with you.

Meet me in the Fedayeen & Firkin, 37 The High Street, Tehran at 7 tomorrow night. They’ve got Carlsberg on draught.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They’ve got Carlsberg on draught.

So ruddy cold there’s a sort of dew on the outside of the glass?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Kaesae you worry far too much about things find a new hobby to distract you.

And yet many seem very happy to discuss these things with him .

The topics he chooses to discus invariably ramble on over many pages for days.

althepal

Sounds like a bit of a trek..

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

I think it is more likely the heated core causing the uprisings. Humans tend to riot more in hot weather and being nearer the equator the middle easterners will be feeling its subtle heating more than us in Northern Latitudes.

I think someone should write a paper describing how our position in the Milky Way has triggered these events.

Sandwich

Sounds like a bit of a trek..

It could also be a bit Specialized….

IGMC

loum
    Free Member

ernie +1
    Despite the somewhat personal responses of some of the early posts above, kaesae’s threads get people interested.
    It even appears that there may be a little inter-thread stalking going on. 😉
    IMHO, he picks some intriguing chat topics; if people don’t like them there plenty of other places to play.

Junkyard
    Free Member

those links seem far more plausible than the last thread [ not really that high a bar tbh]

The problem is that many of us* are philosophically willing to accept that the US will do many nefarious acts in order to secure its will in the middle east and wider world.
    However, interesting and informed though it is, it lacks any smoking gun. Again this is good, for conspiracists, as we all know they would not be as daft as leave some proof. I will sit on the fence on this one till someone offers me some proof.

FWIW I cannot see why they would destabilise Egypt which was their toy pre “islamification”. i can see why they would go after Syria- as a means to weaken Iran
    Nothing america does on foreign soil surprises me tbh

* rabid lefties who distrust the imperialist scum dogs a matter of faith

franksinatra

find a new hobby to distract you

Or a job

nacho
    Free Member

As above, kaesae picks good thought provoking topics to discuss, his thoughts maybe a little off the wall, but hey I expect mine are to many and many are to him! Grahams’s reply did give me a good LOL though.

Drac

Despite the somewhat personal responses of some of the early posts above, kaesae’s threads get people interested

Well can’t argue with that but still think worries too much.

hels
    Free Member

It’s the Very Special Forces you really need to be worrying about:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/clinton-deploys-very-special-forces-to-iraq,645/

kaesae
    Free Member

GrahamS I don’t have time to work on something like that, especially when everyone reading it would simply rearrange what I’m saying to fit their own perspective on things.

However look at that thread this way, I didn’t have to spend any real time on it and a lot of people got involved and provided a lot of valuable info.

You could say that a new trend was started where we actually work together to accomplish something, although we still have some way to go before the vast majority of posters are mature enough to simply contribute without it becoming an ego contest, considering what I had to work with I do consider it a success.

As I have said I do have a lot on and can’t really do too much research.

I can tell you that our ancestors from all over the world didn’t spend a good percentage of their resources on astronomy because it was an out of control hobby.

Back to Syria, how many times has Syria thrown a spanner into the war mongering of the US / Israel?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dwv7JXgPxLI[/video]

Also does this Evil, Evil, Evil frump of a woman honestly believe that any sensible person will believe this shit.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qMIQrGtS-n0[/video]

As for the fighters on the ground, yet again we are looking at Extremists fighters [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r_cC2kUd4x4[/video]

Yet again we see the CIA on the ground providing, weapons, support, training and everything else their extremist operatives need.

NY Times Scrubs Mention Of CIA Arming Syrian Rebels

As for not bothering about this kind of Tyranny and oppression, I have a soul, so this is important to me, for too long the poor people of the world have been forced into conflicts so that the interest of the rich can be pushed forwards.

If you want to see an end to war here’s what to do, tell the rich and powerful to go fight their own **** wars.

How many policy makers or power junkies will actually be fighting?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well can’t argue with that

D – must try harder, much harder 😉

kaesae
    Free Member

What would it take to enable a bunch or cruel, harsh, oppressive people, to see the world outside of a delusional daydream. If we are not to be judged on our attitudes and subsequent behaviour, what are we to be judged on? Oh that’s right we are to judge our current situation and circumstances as well as our own value, by how little other people in the world have and how much worse our situation could be 😯

That doesn’t make any sense unless of course you are from a backwards thinking society that judges everything on what it’s not, rather than on what it is and the potential there!

The world must be the way it is because there is no other way, we know there is no other way because if there was we would have found it, by not looking for it.

All of us as individuals and as a race have a very long way to go until we can call ourselves civilized or even free, I hope that one day we realize that, I also hope people wake up to the fact that the world is the way that it is because we all of us, through action or inaction, make it this way!

What ever else is said, the current circumstances we find ourselves in and the events that lead to them, speak more about our race than anything else.

Argue all that you like, talk shit all that you like, pretend and play silly games like children all that you like, but do not ever assume that any sensible person will give any credibility or value to your words. Looking at the state of the planet, the state of our race and the states of not only our culture here in the UK but of our individual lives as well.

I can honestly say!

You ain’t got shit, you don’t know shit and you are not the shit! Guaranteed!

IHN

I think kaesae is actually the world’s most sophisticated spambot.

GrahamS

And so spaketh Kaesae, the Enlightened One, for only He in His great wisdom could comprehend that which the mind-slaves could not.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not sure what your point is here. Yes, we know people can be horrible. This is well known. Also, it is widely known that the US has a history of arming one side in a conflict when they think that side will help further their national interests and/or their political ideology.

Before WWII they were isolatoinists. That conflict got them involved in world politics (happily for us) and what kept them involved was an idea based on nothing called the Domino Theory

franksinatra

Give it a rest.

By the way, where did you get those frames from? Don’t think you ever did answer that.

DezB
    Free Member

When I see Lego animations, I sometimes wonder how much spare time those people have on their hands.
    Must be nice to have time to worry about this stuff.

Gunz
    Free Member

What would it take to enable a bunch or cruel, harsh, oppressive people, to see the world outside of a delusional daydream. If we are not to be judged on our attitudes and subsequent behaviour, what are we to be judged on? Oh that’s right we are to judge our current situation and circumstances as well as our own value, by how little other people in the world have and how much worse our situation could be

That doesn’t make any sense unless of course you are from a backwards thinking society that judges everything on what it’s not, rather than on what it is and the potential there!

The world must be the way it is because there is no other way, we know there is no other way because if there was we would have found it, by not looking for it.

All of us as individuals and as a race have a very long way to go until we can call ourselves civilized or even free, I hope that one day we realize that, I also hope people wake up to the fact that the world is the way that it is because we all of us, through action or inaction, make it this way!

What ever else is said, the current circumstances we find ourselves in and the events that lead to them, speak more about our race than anything else.

Argue all that you like, talk shit all that you like, pretend and play silly games like children all that you like, but do not ever assume that any sensible person will give any credibility or value to your words. Looking at the state of the planet, the state of our race and the states of not only our culture here in the UK but of our individual lives as well.

I can honestly say!

You ain’t got shit, you don’t know shit and you are not the shit! Guaranteed!

I think you’re absolutely right in your own personal feelings but if you hope to be taken seriously (which I believe all those who make an effort to comprehend their surroundings should be) you need to develop some cohearency.

Junkyard
    Free Member

That doesn’t make any sense

I agree

All of us as individuals

do not ever assume that any sensible person will give any credibility or value to your words

Good advice you should take it

atlaz
    Free Member

No. Please don’t develop coherency. That’s the true fun in these threads. Without it, they’d just be another nest of foil hat lunacy. This is a whole NEW height in foil hattedness and we need to keep that going.

batfink
    Free Member

I think kaesae is actually the world’s most sophisticated spambot.

Hahahahahahahahaha

This thread reads like a drunken conversation in the first year of university

konabunny
    Free Member

Also does this Evil, Evil, Evil frump of a woman honestly believe that any sensible person will believe this shit.

I’m so glad that you managed to throw in the word “frump” into that. If the ratio of evil:frump is 3:1, then that means she is only three times as evil as she is badly dressed. And as she is not terribly dressed as compared to e.g. Elton John, then that means that she is not as evil as Elton John. And Elton John has donated millions of dollars to AIDS research, which means he is good, and as she is less evil than him, she is more good than him. And if it’s not her that’s evil, then the ones she is fighting against must be evil. And when you’re either with us or against us, you’re not with her, so you must be against her. And that proves you’re evil.

mcboo
    Free Member

I’m all for a bit of a debate…..what’s the question?

marcus7
    Free Member

I really do wish i understood kaesaes theads i end up thinking i’m in an alternate reality which from what i gather from his posts is probably true. I’m not even convinced that i want to leave it either, however i did watch “doomsday preppers” last night and it did give me some insight…

atlaz
    Free Member

I was wondering about this too. What did she say that was unbelievable? That the US was asking China and Russia to stop sending arms to Syria? That they supported the rebels? Surely that’s everything you’ve been saying.

Okay I now agree with IHN

GrahamS

Surely that’s everything you’ve been saying.

Rule #16 of a kaesae thread: the videos that He posts to support His argument may flatly contradict it. In this too He is also wise. 😀

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Aren’t you supposed to be working on a paper demonstrating a correlation between the climate, the temperature of the Earth’s core and the relative position of the solar system within the Milky Way?

I was looking forward to that.

It’s all linked with a rainbow coloured thread of Ickeyness

atlaz
    Free Member

Surely Icke, in writing that book, has ended the global conspiracy? Or is he perhaps a mentalist who writes books for other mentalists to keep him in tinfoil?

CountZero

I’m so glad that you managed to throw in the word “frump” into that. If the ratio of evil:frump is 3:1, then that means she is only three times as evil as she is badly dressed. And as she is not terribly dressed as compared to e.g. Elton John, then that means that she is not as evil as Elton John. And Elton John has donated millions of dollars to AIDS research, which means he is good, and as she is less evil than him, she is more good than him. And if it’s not her that’s evil, then the ones she is fighting against must be evil. And when you’re either with us or against us, you’re not with her, so you must be against her. And that proves you’re evil.

Genius! Took me a couple of reads to be clear on that, mind! 😀

It’s all linked with a rainbow coloured thread of Ickeyness

That’s what you get when you log onto Mumsnet… 😉

kaesae
    Free Member

We are arming extremists and then encouraging them to move into heavily populated areas and start wide spread slaughter, to gain support with the media.

The governments don’t even have to hide the fact,
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria

Ignore all the bullshit and what you have is exactly what has been said from Syria all along, CIA and SAS/MI6 trained extremist armies funded by the west being used to bring terror and destruction to this region yet again.

Why the **** would extremist from all over the region / world gather in turkey for training and then move into Syria?

http://friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/british-terrorists-going-to-syria-to-fight-with-al-qaeda/

Who exactly is behind this move? those who are most vocal with their lies and media rabble rousing. The US and the UK, they also have the most to gain, we are giving the rest of the world no option but to go to war and the west is becoming more and more isolated!

These extremist are targeting civilians indiscriminately

Terrorist attacks intensify after Western war threats against Syria

alex222
    Free Member

who exactly is behind this move?

I think it’s these guys

kaesae
    Free Member

Not bullshit from a media that is founded on lies and manipulation but the simple facts from someone on the ground

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dgJfottVDnU[/video]

Unconventional warfare = mass murder funded and coordinated by the US and UK, you want to remove a dictator and replace that regime with a bunch of extremists who will kill every man woman and child they feel like killing?

They FSA are executing children in the streets after they make those children watch their parents and families be massacred, they are executing prisoners and then our media is blaming the government for these atrocities.

Bombing are widespread and have killed countless children, some of the tactics are truly horrendous [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_5I-y5vUxY[/video]

Make no mistake who is responsible for this and who is funding and organizing it, the UK and US!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘USA! (United State of America) Special Forces Unconventional warfare Manual?’ is closed to new replies.