Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • USA MTB Mags – Which ones are popular over there?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

As per the title really, which mags are the ones that get read in the good ole US of A?

bruk

Bike and Dirtrag are both pretty good and can be found over here.

I tried Mountain Bike Action once but couldn’t tell the differnce between copy and advert.

rs
    Free Member

they’re all quite pish, tiny little things. Decline is about the best and is similar to Dirt

CountZero

Bike is good, I’ve been reading it since it was first published in ’93. Picked up the first copy at the Worlds in Vail, in fact. One of their ex-writers writes for Singletrack…

Potdog
    Free Member

So in terms of best coverage for an advert, Bike or Dirtrag would be the best bets?

rs
    Free Member

now thats a different question but i’d say if your looking to place an ad, really any of them would be ok, not sure but i would think dirtrag is a little less mainstream than the likes of bike and mtb action, if your add relates more to dh and freeride then decline would be a better bet maybe.

Potdog
    Free Member

Direct flights from the US just started to the island, so I thought an advert in one of the mags over there might be worth a shot. More XC or AM (hate trying to categorise things) rather than full on DH or Freeride.

Might contact Bike and MTB Action for their rates.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘USA MTB Mags – Which ones are popular over there?’ is closed to new replies.