Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • US of EU
  • chewkw
    Free Member

I am not surprised at all. 🙄

MSP

No suprise that there are a few people in the EU parliament with that view, they will be a minority and it just won’t happen in our lifetimes. Also no surprise that the torygraph would jump on them as an opportunity to pour scorn on the EU. .

IanW
    Free Member

Why not ?

I’m up for it now, get rid of national parliaments, get rid of local councils whilst were at it. Just have unitary county councils with a rep on the USE.

Pay em all well and their not allowed jobs post public office.

Done.

Cougar

Seems like a good idea to me. I don’t normally ‘do’ politics, but at the risk of “famous last words” the EU can’t be making decisions that are any more stupid / unfair than our current superficially-elected tyranny are.

piemonster

Wot Cougar said

JEngledow
    Free Member

What are the chances that this could mean an end of the Tory Party?!

Cougar

Insufficient, I expect.

chewkw
    Free Member

I don’t care anymore …

Zombie maggots infestation is inevitable.

🙄

Cougar

(Sorry, I said I don’t do politics. I don’t, really, I don’t understand most of it; I just know I’ve gone “WTF?!” more with the current administration than I have cumulatively with all the others. And I was at school in the Thatcher years.)

miketually
    Free Member

A Europe of the regions would be pretty good, I think.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Being as I have a reputation to maintain, blatantly, this is a move towards global government, in line with the New World Order

This video ain’t perfect, but does a fair job of putting across the prospect of a prison factory planet:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bt6JzIthwk[/video]

Of course, you’ll just think I’m a fruit loop, but regardless of debate on blatant flaws in official accounts of several world changing events of the last 15 years;

do your own research on where all the money has been going in these times of austerity…

and question why it is GCHQ and the NSA pursue such extensive infiltration into your communications and habits…

oldnpastit

I wonder how much of the article accurately reflects what she actually said?

piemonster

do your own research on where all the money has been going in these times of austerity…

To the owners of debt

ahwiles
    Free Member

it’s in the telegraph, so i’m sure it’s factually correct and balanced.

IanW
    Free Member

Pretty open to a new world order too, however the flaw in all these conspiracy theories is that they would require a degree of orchestration which sadly does not exist.

CountZero

Kaesae has returned!

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

<thread drift>

Ahhh, memories (not my own). Just reading the thread title made me re-find Churchill’s speech where he coined the phrase.
    http://www.churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html

<as you were>

JoeG
    Free Member

So, you’ll be joining the United States? 😀

Well, you’ll have to learn to drive on the right. But the lack of VAT on all of the cheap bike parts from the US will make up for that! 😉

And you’ll be able to buy guns! :mrgreen:

chewkw
    Free Member

IanW – Member

Pretty open to a new world order too, however the flaw in all these conspiracy theories is that they would require a degree of orchestration which sadly does not exist.

It’s commonly known as not sharing the pie. No flaw in conspiracy theories but rather another way to say we are not sharing. End of.

ononeorange

+1 for IanW

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘US of EU’ is closed to new replies.