Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 171 total)
  • Urine simmering incidents. Stick your rants here.
  • retro83
    Free Member

I hate this whiny little prick

gonzy
    Free Member

Do you piss on your hands?

i dont…but assuming its the same for everyone…your gentleman’s sausage doesnt just jump out and back in by itself and therefore youve been touching it at some point during the process

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I hate this whiny little prick

Agreed. This little turd effectively taught my boy, when he was 2, to whine about stuff and not eat banana’s with even the slightest hint of brown on (It’s too squishy). Fortunately he grew out of watching it in about a fortnight.

martinhutch

your gentleman’s sausage doesnt just jump out and back in by itself and therefore youve been touching it at some point during the process

It’s OK, I’m assured mine is sterile. 🙂

But this is one of my bugbears at the local climbing wall. Dirty mingers waltz straight out of the khazi and onto the wall, so I have to crimp down on their pubic residue for the rest of the evening.

Cougar

your gentleman’s sausage doesnt just jump out and back in by itself and therefore youve been touching it at some point during the process

Dunno about you, but I wash mine occasionally.

gonzy
    Free Member

i wash mine regularly too…but i also know that during the day in a warm office things may get a little sweaty…and besides how d you know they didnt get a bit of piss on their hands and just didnt notice it/couldnt be bothered to wash it but wiped it on their trousers?

ulysse
    Free Member

And yet you’ll presumably happily munch down on your significant others crotch of an evening?

gonzy
    Free Member

And yet you’ll presumably happily munch down on your significant others crotch of an evening?

no

ransos
    Free Member

Me too, but less often than I wash my hands.

MrSparkle

Powered by Angle Dust stickers are hard to come by, y’see.

Nice one Si – that is going on the next framebuild

Idiots who type Angle instead of Angel. FFS.

ehrob

You’d probably be better off being precious about washing your hands after using a computer keyboard than after touching your own cock.

MrSparkle

It’s what I type with anyway so that’s ok.

ehrob

Well if that’s the case you may as well piss all over your hands on purpose.

As long as you don’t use your hands at the climbing wall, only your cock.

bigyinn
    Free Member

MrSparkle – Member

Powered by Angle Dust stickers are hard to come by, y’see.

Nice one Si – that is going on the next framebuild

Idiots who type Angle instead of Angel. FFS.
    You’ve just managed to offend a lot of carpenters now!

natrix
    Free Member

people who go for a piss and dont wash their hands afterwards..

My penis is clean, my urine is sterile, there are probably millions of fecal coliforms on the taps in the toilets…….

funkmasterp

Alan Sugar – his face just irritates me. Miserable, grouchy swine. Looks like a live action Oscar the Grouch. Either grow a real beard or shave that crap off of your old testicle looking face. See also Gordon Ramsey. Face like a leather wallet that’s been lost at sea for a decade. Both seem to make a living from being a bit angry, just don’t get it.

Thomas the Tank Engine. Hope my son never gets in to it. There’s an episode where they entomb an engine in a tunnel because he wants to break the Sodor sentient train caste system. WTF is that all about?

gonzy
    Free Member

My penis is clean, my urine is sterile, there are probably millions of fecal coliforms on the taps in the toilets……

so are mine but i still wash after ive been.
    taps are automatic…so no need to touch them

ransos
    Free Member

My penis is clean, my urine is sterile, there are probably millions of fecal coliforms on the taps in the toilets…….

No it isn’t.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Cycling into town in the sun yesterday at around 5pm I had a pretty convincing punishment pass from a local builder’s crew bus.
    A short distance further on there was a cycle route that gets me off the road and cuts out about 3/4 mile of heavy traffic. I get into Didcot, stop at a red light and then realise the vehicle behind me is close, very close and still moving uphill towards me. He hits my rear wheel at a couple of MPH and and when I turn around it is the same crew bus that bruised past me.
    I wasn’t happy but wagged a finger and carried on.
    I seethed a lot and finally contacted his employers – Boshers of Cholsey – to explain what had happened. It will be interesting to see their response when the MD i back. Should I mention this to the police as well? They can’t really do anything but at least it will be on record. I’m also going to contact local cycle groups on Facebook and Twitter to see if the driver has form. Any other suggestions.
    Mt pi55 is starting to cool down 24hrs later.

Smudger666

people who think its acceptable to stop for a chat in the aisles of supermarkets, while stood between their trolleys. Most aisles are wide enough for 4 trolleys abreast, so feel free to chat, just leave room for others to get past.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Err… It probably is….

wilburt
    Free Member

I sometimes wash before a wazz, who wants dirty hands all over their john thomas.

harrytoo
    Free Member

All I could hear in the adjacent office this morning:

“and I was like…. yeah, and he was like…. no, and I was like…. whatever, and I was like….. shocked…….like get over it….”

Since when has the word like been used every other word to describe a conversation…..

GRRRRR……

chakaping
    Free Member

I sometimes wash before a wazz, who wants dirty hands all over their john thomas.

I suspect you mean before a wee, but wazz meant something else when I was at school.

Stevet1
    Free Member

wazz = wee, see also whizz.

chakaping
    Free Member

Another thing…

Otherwise great smartphones that will only charge from one particular lead in the whole sodding world.

Cougar

people who think its acceptable to stop for a chat in the aisles of supermarkets, while stood between their trolleys. Most aisles are wide enough for 4 trolleys abreast, so feel free to chat, just leave room for others to get past.

It never ceases to amaze me how one person can single-handedly block off an entire eight-foot aisle, or how often it happens.

All I could hear in the adjacent office this morning:

“and I was like…. yeah, and he was like…. no, and I was like…. whatever, and I was like….. shocked…….like get over it….”

I’ve a mate who tells tales thus, “so I turned around and said… so he turned around and said… so then I turned around and did this…” I have a mental image him and his accomplice conducting a conversation, both continually revolving on the spot.

seadog101

Divorcee next door was lonely, despite have three kids at home, and being out with her mates most nights of the week. Sooo… she decides to get a dog, a springer. On the whole it’s well looked after, but as soon as it’s left on its own, all lonely like, and is able to get into the living room where it can see the street and people, it starts barking until someone is home.

Tad annoying and f***ing selfish to be lonely and leave an attention needy breed all alone all day when she and the kids are out.

Tad=massively, in this case.

aracer
    Free Member
    natrix
    Free Member

Thats the difference between the working class (wash hands before a wee) and the middle class (wash hands after a wee).

The upper class pay a call-girl to wee on them 😯

spawnofyorkshire

But this is one of my bugbears at the local climbing wall. Dirty mingers waltz straight out of the khazi and onto the wall, so I have to crimp down on their pubic residue for the rest of the evening.

F***ers who bleed on the wall but don’t tell anyone who works there so the next poor bugger along has to crimp on their bloodstains. That’s a bit more disgusting that a miniscule amount of pubic residue

I’ve caught one one shirt-off-w**ker at Rokt doing this a couple of times now and the gormless moron doesn’t seem to understand why I was calling him out on it

Yak

The dozy old shit in the blue bmw 5 series who near enough took the skin off my elbow in a close pass today.

Arrrggggggh!

Think I just waved my arms in a disgusted fashion though.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Assorted pricks that display behaviour related to this image. I love arguing with this **** as well. “IF I WANT TO PARK HERE I **** WILL. STOP PHOTOGRAPHING MY CAR YOU PERVERT.**** OFF” trolololol.

Edit: Taken adjacent to 3 full size, vacant parking spaces.Disgraceful spunknugget.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Stevet1 – Member
    wazz = wee, see also whizz

wazz = stroke (non-medical kind)
    whizz = amphetamines

HTH

Cougar

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9GkPJM4GAs[/video]

gauss1777
    Free Member

Pavement clutter. On the rare stretch of pavement not obstructed by cars and vans, there are sandwich boards. Why do places with a huge shop window and more often than not a sign hanging above the door see the need to block 3/5ths of the pavement?!!
    Also, bicycles with signs on them for some shop or other, locked up at a cycle rack – argh!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Likewise on the irresponsible dog purchases. People who buy a dog but can’t be bothered to walk them and never take them with them when going out, so guess what, the dog is whining and barking all day long while they’re out. Of course they claim the dog is happy and never does this, because they are not home to witness it.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

When a prisoner comes to the office on the wing & starts his sentence (see what I did there) with either, ‘are you listening?’ or, ‘obviously’.

spunknugget

That is going to be used by me at work from now on. 😈

DezB
    Free Member

Power cuts! Haven’t had em for decades, now 2 today. It really is rather irritating and doesn’t do my NAS much good.

alric
    Free Member

people that order deliveries,with no house number you can see.
    So you have to walk up to every door in the street at night, and are always late for the rest of your customers
    They can afford 200k for a house, but cant afford a number sign

And nights when you cant sleep

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘Urine simmering incidents. Stick your rants here.’ is closed to new replies.