Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • Urine simmering incidents. Stick your rants here.
  • ghostlymachine
    Free Member

“Bobbing for chips.”

Fantastic imagery, thanks. I’ll drop that one into my next (mostly pointless) 5 hour meeting.

Why can Swedes never, ever, ever make a decision?

kayak23

Not so much a rant, more an overwhelming sadness…

ulysse
    Free Member

Wheres the rest of it,Kayak?

Probably the greatest sandwich combo ever, completely ruined!

kayak23

They put the toms on the front edge to draw you in. Little did I know the insipid disappointment awaiting 😥

ulysse
    Free Member

Scandalous.

johnners
    Free Member

Probably the greatest sandwich combo ever

Unless there’s some bacon I’ve not spotted that’s patently untrue.

scaredypants

They put the toms on the front edge to draw you in

Not sure I’ve ever been lured into anything by a tomato

and, yes, well done Cougar with “bobbing for chips” 😀

Cougar

They put the toms on the front edge to draw you in. Little did I know the insipid disappointment awaiting

I’ve got a photo somewhere of a pizza from ASDA absolutely loaded with topping. Took it out of the box and it was absolutely loaded – where the window in the cardboard box was.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And to add to my earlier the lass on the plane who most likely has a powered by fairy dust type sticker on her car with the jumbo box of donuts who has tried to walk through me all the way down the plane as we got off…

And we’re about to have the only place to stand is 3″ from the baggage conveyor…

steve-g
    Free Member

Bought myself an old MX5 because there was a thread on here and I’m obviously very impressionable. Anyway after shampoo and conditioning the roof a cat decided to start taking a daily nap on there, leaving hairs all over it. I figured that I am a fairly easy going guy, and it’s just a few hairs, I can live with that, that it’s probably just enjoying the sun on there and once the weather turns it will stop. Went out yesterday, nope, now its wet there are muddy cat paw prints all over the soft top, this means war.

deadkenny
    Free Member

mrlebowski – Member
    BREXIT.

END OF THREAD.

Brexiteers telling remainers to shut up and not understanding that while they “won”, still almost half the country (that voted) did not agree with them and thus the country’s decision is not representative.

scud
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    And to add to my earlier the lass on the plane who most likely has a powered by fairy dust type sticker on her car with the jumbo box of donuts who has tried to walk through me all the way down the plane as we got off…

And we’re about to have the only place to stand is 3″ from the baggage conveyor…

As my friends says “Powered by Fairydust, driven by Jabba the Hut”!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

That would be the one, she didn’t need the 2 dozen donuts…

gearfreak
    Free Member

Boss: We really need to get that report done by the 22nd.
    Me: No worries, I’m likely of be off on Paternity leave, imminently, but I’ve already been working on it and if you get me the financial info I need today I can make sure it’s done.
    Boss: I’ll send that over next week.
    Me: (Silently) I’m no going to be here next week am I, I’m going to be dealing with a crying, pooping thing, an overtired wife and a highly charged 2 and half year old. You could give me the f***** info now, and I can do it this afternoon, but no, you’re going to hold on to it for no reason, and then blame me when the report isn’t done. f**** f wit

fisha
    Free Member

C Y A – send the boss an email with read receipt explaining same and when the shit hits, dig out said email saying told you so.

aracer
    Free Member

You borrowed supplies from work?

beefheart
    Free Member

People who whinge when I park in disabled or parent and child spaces.

gonzy
    Free Member

my sons tablet stopped working last month…with just under a week to go on the warranty. took it back to Currys to get it sorted out by Lenovo. Was told it would take between 5-10 working days….its now been there for 6 weeks with no update. the documents the customer service number on the paperwork is not the store contact number as apparently they are not allowed to give them out to customers. ive rung that number with the job reference number and its not logged on their system. i went in 3 weeks ago to ask what was going on and they said they had no news and that it can actually take up to 28 days!!
    my piss has been boiled to the point of evaporation…theyre gonna get it this weekend with both barrels!

idiot drivers who dont park straight in parking bays at work. some overpaid idiot colleague in a range rover did it yesterday so i reversed my car in next to it. my car was in the middle of my bay yet there was less than 6 inches between my passenger door and the drivers door.
    same again this morning….some people never ******* learn!!

Cougar

idiot drivers who dont park straight in parking bays at work.

We’ve one here. It’s always the same car, and it’s always parked straddling a white line. I think I’ve seen it fully in a bay once.

Powered by fairy dust

I passed one of these the other day, some typical beaten-up supermini or other, PBFD sticker on the tailgate and a pink Playboy bunny emblem where the EU badge should be on the registration plate. As I was being quietly judgemental about what the driver probably looked like, I glanced over in passing to find that driver was in fact a huge bald-headed bloke. He looked like a Russan powerlifter with a sideline in cage fighting.

MrSparkle

Powered by Angle Dust stickers are hard to come by, y’see.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Shelf stackers always stacking shelves in my Sainsbury’s Local, which is too small a place to fit more than three people in the shop at any one time anyway.

I say stacking, they’re actually just shuffling around trying to look like they’re doing something rather than having to attend to a till or deal with booze or “unexpected item in the bagging area” on the self service check outs.

gonzy
    Free Member

the dirty bagstard who took a steaming dump in the toilet and didnt bother to flush afterwards!!

people who go for a piss and dont wash their hands afterwards…there’s a few at work who do this…i wouldnt shake their hands with gloves on!!

shortcut

Dog walkers that don’t pick up after their dogs.
    Drivers who ignore me when I’m riding the bike.
    People who moan about dogs that are going to kill them – they won’t stop and talk to the dog.

Northwind

lunge – Member

People who think everything was better back in the day. The railways were shite under British Rail and are much, much better now.

Yes, because train and network technology has improved and we’ve spent a shitload of money on it. We spend over twice as much in real terms now on the railways than we did pre-privatisation, tickets are on average 25% higher in real terms, and the huge majority of investment comes from the public purse (IIRC something like 91% of all investment in the railways is from government, and a chunk of that investment essentially goes directly to shareholders)

chakaping
    Free Member

I don’t remember trains being so inhumanly crowded and consistently late or cancelled back in the BR days.

deadkenny
    Free Member

chakaping – Member 
    I don’t remember trains being so inhumanly crowded and consistently late or cancelled back in the BR days.

But then there were less people on the roads and less people in the country back then too (and sorry if it makes me sexist for saying it, but sexism kept women at home, not commuting to work 😉 ).

State of the roads has pushed a lot onto the railways too, and they can’t cope. Lack of investment in the 70s and 80s has something to do with it. Hell, you can go further back and blame Beeching 😉

wilburt
    Free Member

DIY nobheads, specifically noisy DIY nobheads.

Just buy the house you want in the first place or if you must make changes get someone in who knows what they’re doing and will finish it in an afternoon rather than the month after month you’ll drag the job on making a hash with one power tool after another until you finally give in, the wifes left you for someone more intresting and the house is wortth t’pence.

I would take DIY nobheads our with the same 50cal otherwise reserved for speeders, pavement parkers and litterbugs and similar anti social crets.

Better now, thanks.

mattsccm
    Free Member

People who fire into me for being judgemental but fail to realise that they are thus doing the same. If they want freedom for their beliefs then I can have mine.
    More importantly, sticks in the compost heap. I mean STICKS. Bloody wife.

Cougar

people who go for a piss and dont wash their hands afterwards…

Do you piss on your hands?

Do you go for a shower before expecting horatio?

Cougar

If they want freedom for their beliefs then I can have mine.

Ok, I’ll bite. What beliefs?

aracer
    Free Member

expecting horatio?

Autocorrect, or is that some new euphemism? Sorry I can’t answer the question (if I’ve interpreted correctly) as it’s not something I’d expect 🙁

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Upgrading to iOS 10, then finding out that you can’t backup phone to your old mac as it’s ‘obsolete’ and doesn’t support the version of iTunes required. Apple support say I can’t downgrade back to iOs 9 and their solution was to buy a new Mac. 😡

donks
    Free Member

Well firstly, trying to get hold of any help desk… Especially Microsoft or PlayStation etc. I don’t want to email I want to rant over the phone but instead I get the inevitable “you are placed no 20’000 in the que”. FFS!

then there’s my work place… Two employers plus there respective other halves who work there and also sons of the two employers.. So 6 people from 2 house holds and they all drive in… Separately!!! 6 freekin cars. They are taking the piss. And then they have the nerve to moan about me leaving cycling gear in the office or if I have wet clothes. And they refuse to let me leave the bike in our big empty stores forcing me to leave it in the ropey unsecured bike shed.

mattyfez

Do you piss on your hands?

Do you go for a shower before expecting horatio?

The amusing thing is it’s purely a psychological issue, as once you leave the bog you’re going to be touching door handles, desks and keyboards which typically harbour more potentially dangerous bacteria.

Unless you work with aids ridden junkies.

Cougar

Autocorrect, or is that some new euphemism?

It’s me being “funny.”

chewkw
    Free Member

1. Sandwiches … so boring … so boring … so so boring …
    2. Overpriced items.

mick_r