Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Upgrade forks for a 2010 Cube Attention
  • druff
    Free Member

Hello all, a friend and I have been discussing a fork upgrade for his 2010 Cube Attention. I came across this post on STW which has been helpful. I’m wondering though if there’s newer wisdom than in that postgiven that it’s a year old.

My friend’s budget is circa £250, commonly rides the likes of Bedgebury and Surrey Hills though may venture further afield in time.

Does anybody have suggestions for forks other than the Rebas, or are the Rebas still a good suggestion?

I’ve not been able to find specifications for the bike anywhere – if there’s anyone that can tell me how much travel the frame could take – is 100mm the upper limit? I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

druff
    Free Member

Bump for the afternoon crowd.

barkit
    Free Member

I’m also interested as my friend has the exact same question.

100 mm is not the upper limit, I think you can go up to 120 mm without having the bike starting to handle like shit and without stressing the frame. You might however better consider the axle-to-crown length instead of the fork travel.

druff
    Free Member

This is the post that I meant to link to that I’d found on here: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/first-fork-upgrade-i-know-nothing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Upgrade forks for a 2010 Cube Attention’ is closed to new replies.