• This topic has 83 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Updates and Thankyou from the Gnusmases
  • gnusmas

Houns – thanks for that, really appreciate the thought.

Cougar and Jamj – completely agree. Problems usually comprise of kids not sleeping very well and Mrs G constantly needing moving due to pain and discomfort (pressure sores, muscle pain etc) and constant topping up of drinks due to extreme thirst caused by the meds she is taking.

I’ll take this opportunity to echo Cougars words. Look after yourself first. If you are not well or are too drained – you can’t support others.

Couldn’t agree more. I do try the best i can, but will try harder.

On a seperate note, have contributed to Wiggles kids list. The kids and himself deserve a nice xmas.

gnusmas

The past week has been completely and utterly shite.

Have been in a really dark place, not a good place to be. Feeling completely overwhelmed with everything. Run up to xmas, feeling alone and unappreciated, everyone seems to be on my case and not able to concentrate on anything. Basically just existing.

To top it all off we have our house inspection tomorrow (rented property) so have to get everything sorted.

I am hoping once the house is done it will ease a bit of pressure so i can concentrate on the family without worrying about the trivial things.

Just a rant, hopefully the next one will be a bit more upbeat.

matt_outandabout

That’s a tough place.

All I can offer is a virtual hug. Take care of you and yours.

Houns

Once House Inspection done tomorrow go and take an hour to yourself, have a walk, turn phone off. Thinking of you

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Updates and Thankyou from the Gnusmases’ is closed to new replies.