Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Updated Red Bull TV Samsung App
  • legend
    Free Member

It **** for anyone else? Videos start and work for around 20s then the picture screws up completely. Sound keeps going but you can’t see anything. hoping that it’s not also going to screw up viewing stuff live

MartynS

It’s absolutely dreadful.. Really hard to find anything on it.
    Not tried live viewing yet.

legend
    Free Member

Yeah it’s gone from something relatively clean and simple to a complete mess imo. Just tried live viewing there (some festival somewhere) and that was ok, normal videos (Claudio’s run for example) not a hope.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadkenny
    Free Member

Used to be generally shit and barely worked with audio drop outs all the time, then it kind of worked for live stuff but frequently stopping or dropping to low resolution, then they removed the live stuff entirely, then it worked shit again, and I gave up. Not tried it for months.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have to say it took a while to find the Fort William coverage on the Apple TV app too last week, worked ok once located.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Never successfully used the Samsung TV app, tried twice, it didnt work, so went to plan B.
    Tablet has an HDMI output and its Red Bull TV app works great.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

100% success with chrome cast.

legend
    Free Member

In fairness to Red Bull, I reported the issue last night and had a response by this morning. Looking for a little more info about what I was seeing and also acknowledged that there is a Samsung problem at the moment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Updated Red Bull TV Samsung App’ is closed to new replies.