Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • 'Upcycing' it just makes me LIVID.
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

in the real world people don’t spend time thinking about this shit. Maybe do some voluntary work if you are bored. It’d fill the emptiness in your life that makes you wonder or care about “upcycling”. That’s genuine advice BTW. I’m finding more and more that time is the only thing valuable. why waste it on forums being pretentious!

molgrips
    Free Member

I love neologisms.

cinnamon_girl

That stupid word “gifting”. Do people really use it or is it just John Lewis?

It’s irritating!

antigee

aphex_2k – Member

I’ve upcycled you rage filled post, put a stencil of a flower and sanded it down a bit so it looks a bit rough, and sold it to another thread for £200.

good work – where’s the pic ? you know the one i mean “aphex use to work in the city but has downsized to a smallholding, sophie is 6 and likes her stable of abused ponies, the exhibition reopens as soon at the weather in tuscany breaks”

do it properly please

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I did take some pics, on an upcycled Kodak Brownie. Unfortunately Prontaprint lost them. Will probably have to sell one of the yachts. *sigh*

Greybeard
    Free Member

I’m happy with language evolving. It’s evolutions like this that annoy me:

To break in and steal stuff = burgle
    Somebody who burgles = burglar
    What a burglar does = burglarize

CountZero

You know what gets on my thruppennies? Debbie Harry rapping.

Really deserves one of these: 🙄

CountZero

A good take on ‘upcycling’ and ‘recycling’ here:

Making Paper Bricks in India
    http://blog.makezine.com/2012/11/30/making-paper-bricks-in-india/

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve spent all summer collecting used flypapers where ever I have found them.. which I am upcycling for christmas as a kind of anti-festive tinsel..

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘'Upcycing' it just makes me LIVID.’ is closed to new replies.