Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Up your bum Sheffield Hallam University
  • rogerthecat
    Free Member

Despite the the biggest shambles of an organisation MrsCat has just been awarded a First Class BSc Honours Degree. Immensely proud.

😀

Thanks for the helpful advice and tips from folks on here re arguing the point of remarks & moderation.

camo16
    Free Member

Congrats to MrsCat! That’ll show Sheffield Hallam, sho nuff.

chewkw
    Free Member

Congratulation.

I assume it is BSc in Mechanical Engineering?

CountZero

Congrats from me, that’s a lot of hard work well rewarded. 😀

Pieface

NSS

And well done btw

totalshell

is that shefield poly by any other name.. is there still a winnie mandela building? is it still 3p on the bus anywhere in the city?

happy days.. and i didnt even go to the place

jag61

Yep Sheffield Poly as was Did BSc construction 86-90 Met Mrs G also , dont remember a winnie Mandela buiding the Nelson Mandela building was the student union bldg between pond st and the station I think that became the library for a time and SU moved into the defunct national museum of pop music which must have seemed like a great idea to someone 😯 Did PGCE at Sheffield Hallam so did go to a proper Uni . eventually

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. well done!

antigee

is that shefield poly by any other name..

is there still a winnie mandela building?

went to the poly a few years later did a post grad course – in the library sign on desk said “The University Library shuts today at…”
    I made the mistake of asking at the desk “and what time does the library here shut?”

NMB went about a 5 years ago – you know you are old when buildings you remember opening have been knocked down

and big up to the OP’s success

antigee

is that shefield poly by any other name..

is there still a winnie mandela building?

went to the poly a few years later did a post grad course – in the library sign on desk said “The University Library shuts today at…”
    I made the mistake of asking at the desk “and what time does the library here shut?”

NMB went about a 5 years ago – you know you are old when buildings you remember opening have been knocked down

and big up to the OP’s success

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Up your bum Sheffield Hallam University’ is closed to new replies.