Decided to sell my new Jekyll frame (White, red and black).
It's in new, unused condition having received it from Cannondale as a warranty replacement. While waiting 3 months for Cannondale to ship it I've been using my C456 and have decided that I don't have / feel the need for 150mm of travel. In essence I've fallen out of love with it...
Offering it first to STW forum before ebaying it. It has around £800 / 1,000Eur worth of parts included.
- unused DYAD shock & pump (599 Eur + £37)
- Cannondale 1.5" and 1.125" (1 1/8) headsets (40 Eur each). It's set up for a tapered steerer just now.
- Rear XT wheel, 180mm rotor & Syntace x12 axle (£180 + £25 + 42 Eur)
- BB30 bearings (fitted 39Eur)
- Includes seat QR (17 Eur), rear x12 mech hanger (24 Eur), chainstay scuff guard (6 Eur), cable housing / mounts (10 Eur)
Sensible offers welcomed!
Happy to send photo's or if you are around Edinburgh to view. Feel free to email me with questions firstname.lastname@example.org