Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Unsolved mysteries.
  • Harry_the_Spider

1) Why do you always need to go to the toilet 10 minutes after putting a pair of bib shorts on?

freddyg
    Free Member

It's your bodies way of telling you that it would be a fashion disaster to wear them.

Mystery solved, I claim my £5.

tazzymtb

why is belly button fluff always blue?

Why, when you've had a wee in the bushes, done the " I'm not w*nking, I'm shaking dry" dance and popped yourself back in a pair of bibs do you still get a dribble?

and the biggest question of all…….

Why do your ears get hairy as you get older? WTF is that all about? I see no evolutionary benefit of suddenly developing furry ears unless it was a throwback to protection from some prehistoric ear weavil that is now extinct and only liked the slightly spongy brains of over 30's

shredder
    Free Member

Why everytime I go to open two identical padlocks (different keys) do I always pick the wrong key. The law of averages says that I should pick the correct key at least once !!

And then why do I never mark said keys to prevent this next time.

Becuase I is a muppet

rOcKeTdOg

why is something you've lost always in the last place you look?

tthew

That 'it'll be in the last place you look' advice really hacks me off, yeah of course it will, 'cos then I'll stop f*****ing looking !! 👿

rOcKeTdOg

🙂 😉

muddy_bum
    Free Member

There's this plane and its on a conveyor belt….

oldgit
    Free Member

Q1a) Why does stepping into a garage/shed wipe your memory clean.

Q1b) Why does it come back again upon locking up shed/garage and returning to the house.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why are women less attractive when they're your girlfriend than they were before?

Why do they become more attractive once you've split up with them?

nuke

Q1a) Why does stepping into a garage/shed wipe your memory clean.

Q1b) Why does it come back again upon locking up shed/garage and returning to the house.

I find this also happens when walking into a DIY store with my memory returning when I've driven halfway home

miketually
    Free Member

There's this plane and its on a conveyor belt….

That's not unsolved…

Harry_the_Spider

Why is the volume and adhesive quality of a baby poo out directly proportional to how late you are?

twinklydave

Whre's the chocolate covered flapjack I bought to go with my cup of coffee gone?

Burp. 🙂

llama

why do traffic lights stay red for 1 second longer than you can track stand?

rkk01
    Free Member

On the "lost and found" theme…
    … why, when searching frantically for something that you fail to find, do you find the object that you were last looking frantically for and failed to find???
    I think this mystery is linked with the "garage memory wipe" mystery posted above

Harry_the_Spider

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    Why is the volume and adhesive quality of a baby poo out directly proportional to how late you are?

That made no sense. Oh the joy of changing your mind mid post. 😳

When I was a student there was a strange phenomenon known to us a “Refectory Blindness”.

This occurred when you were standing with a tray full of hot food and a huge bag that was slowly slipping off your shoulder. It would manifest itself as a complete inability to see a group of about a dozen of your mates that were sat no more than 20ft away. The duration of the blindness was directly proportional to the size and mass of the slipping bag, the rate of slip and the height of the positive meniscus on the drink that was about to get spilled into your curry with half rice half chips.

molgrips
    Free Member

Why, when you've had a wee in the bushes, done the " I'm not w*nking, I'm shaking dry" dance and popped yourself back in a pair of bibs do you still get a dribble?

There's apparently a reason for that, something to do with there being a fold in your urethra franklin in certain positions which then straightens out and relinquishes a few drops more wee.

rOcKeTdOg

urethra franklin

lol 😀

stevenieve
    Free Member

why is belly button fluff always blue?

girls is pink.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Unsolved mysteries.’ is closed to new replies.