Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Unlocking Car Stereo Question
  • steve-g
    Free Member

Right, my 10 year old ford fiesta has been off the road for the last 4 months and needed the battery charging. Now that is done the stereo needs a code to unlock it. I haven't had the car from new and don't have the code. Are there any websites that I can get the code from? What info will I need? Do I need to find the serial no. of the stereo etc?

Cheers
    Steve

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Give a couple of ford dealers a ring, might get lucky. Other than that, buy a cheap second hand head unit off ebay. Would probably be cheaper and better than getting the code reset

steve-g
    Free Member

Bumpety Bump

Has anyone ever used one of these internet places and had any success?

I have had a look and found thousands of places, do any of them actually work?

Steve

parkesie
    Free Member

used to be a thread on money saving expert some helpfull people have the software just neeed the serial number off the unit.
    worked on the puma.

spooky_b329

Yep, moneysavingexpert has a couple of resident experts, don't start a new thread, I think there are one or two long running threads. Most requests are for Ford, but a few others as well, I managed to get a Clio code for free 🙂

markyboy
    Free Member
    BigJohn

I just tried to download that floodle decoder and Symantec says it has a virus. Is it safe or what?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Unlocking Car Stereo Question’ is closed to new replies.