Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Unlimited internet on 3
  • disco_stu
    Free Member

I've now got unlimited internet on my mobile but its subject to fair use, anyone know what the monthly limit is?
    I'm planning to do a fair bit of streaming from last.fm / iplayer so it would be good to know

and is there a way they can tell if i use my phone as a modem for a netbook?
    ta

TheDoog
    Free Member

Plug your phone into pc via usb, it may try to self install as a modem, i know for a fact tho that 3 treat internet you use on your phone and mobile broadband (i.e phone as a modem) as two seperate things.

PePPeR

2gb if I remember rightly.

disco_stu
    Free Member

hmmm 2gb is gonna get eaten up very quickly by last.fm / iplayer

@The Doog do you know how three can tell if your using your phone as a modem?

trail_rat
    Free Member

your down load patterns differ when your using a netbook rather than a phone for down load

that said it doesnt hurt to do it sometimes.

stoner does it , ive done it on my phone at times when ive been pushed and needed access to a full webpage and my phone couldnt cope !

ive had colleagues who have tethered up to there phone just to save them getting a phone line at home for internet and been billed massively for it

Farmer_John
    Free Member

We bought a 12 Gig pre paid / 1 year deal for work use with Three. Worked a treat for the whole year and at the end of it being used pretty much all day everyday, it still had 3 gig left.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Unlimited internet on 3’ is closed to new replies.