Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Universal Medicine?
  • blader1611
    Free Member

Has anyone had any dealings or knowledge of the above organisation/cult? They seem to be based down in Frome,Somerset area and i cant work out who they are but it sounds like a cult and they have their mitts on one of my relatives. It may be a genuine organisation but i cant find much on the net and certainly not anything that comes from an independant person. i am not overly concerned as they seem to have some respectable people on their books but some of there views are a bit far out and of course everything they do requires money from you which is concerning.

slowoldman

Well a quick look at their website suggests a lot of “Esoteric” stuff going on and, as with hi-fi, esoteric screams snake oil at me.

martinhutch

Esoteric Breast Massage as encouraged by a man who believes himself the reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci.

Seems legit.

Probably more about money-extraction than actual full-on brainwashing and mass suicide.

scaredypants

this isn’t the bleachy stuff is it? – one of the main offenders in that lot used to work where I do

blader1611
    Free Member

Scaredypants – i dont know what it is even after reading up about them. My MIL is part of this organisation and seems to be heavily involved but doing what i dont know. From the little info we can get from her we think she has given them 10’s of thousands, gives large percentage of wage to them and now lives with other members in a shared house of which we dont know who actually owns it but she has put a lot of money in to it. She is very intelligent and has a high profile job which makes it a strange choice but i guess there is nowt as queer as folk. She has also taken advice from them about her diet which is now all kinds of weird and wonderful and also will not be in the same room as people who are drinking alcohol. I cant understand people who are incredibly well educated and yet get fooled in to joining an organisation that claims it can talk to womens ovaries! Its her choice but it does bother us somewhat.

Northwind

The Way Of The Livingness immediately reminded me of this

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCzbqdFS24[/video]

Livingness is es-o-tare-ic and massages boobs without a care-ic

blader1611
    Free Member

Northwind – that sounds about right.

MIL has certificates stating she is a qualified healer/massager in the universal medicine way. It all looks wrong but they have these centres all round the world yet very little info on the net about them. One blog we found from a disgruntled ex member suggests all kinds of crazy practices and that UM have a team of members that tackle negative feedback on websites by getting them removed of which i think i did find evidence of this. I think i need to send watchdog in or Dom Littlewood.

deadkenny
    Free Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Medicine

Load of balls.

As bad as Scientology by the sound of it.

Or any religion really.

Anyway, I’d steer clear and I’d want to extract any relative from it ASAP, plus be trying to sue them for effectively stealing their money through lies but I suspect that will be very difficult.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/new-age-medicine-of-serge-benhayon-leaves-trail-of-broken-families/story-fndo4ckr-1226467645378

blader1611
    Free Member

Deadkenny – you wont believe this but MIL lives with the dentist in that second link you sent. We have shown her that article and she just said you shouldnt believe stuff in the paper. Well yes,may be but why would the paper lie about this? She is deep in this organisation and i think she is at the point of no return. She does everything that is said on that article.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Universal Medicine?’ is closed to new replies.