Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Uninsured cars
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Are they taken off the road right away if caught or involved in an accident.

spence
    Free Member

According to the cheap TV reality cop shows they are impounded on the spot if caught being driven.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

no they all end up in Bradford

showerman
    Free Member

the untaxed car out side my house on a public road was of no intrest to plod at all i was informed by thames valley. the council on the other hand put a ticket on it the the next day asking them to tax it asap it went on for 2weeks now the little shit parks it on the grass by the side of his house and he is no more than 15yrs old and drives it around

Drac

Untaxed car hidden away in a back lane that no one really goes down where I cut through on my way to work has stickers and a clamp on it. If it’s not declared SORN or taxed soon it off to the crusher, so they do get them.

timber

they do get crushed, remember talking to a breakers yard with the job, they are gutted at all the good parts they crush so that owners can’t buy back any part of their car – still get a healthy cheque though

oldgit
    Free Member

Hmmm
    I have three vehicles in my name, one of them the cheapest to insure somehow slipped through the net i.e all my cars are insured with one company. However there was a minor issue that needed sorting with one and I ignored the mails thinking it was junk mail.
    I got 6 points, £250 fine and the car towerd there and then and another £90 to recover it.
    But I’m hearing that uninsured cars involved in accidents aren’t being towed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Uninsured cars’ is closed to new replies.