Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Unicycling, anybody here?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Got told it's hard so had to try. It's bloody hard but fun trying. Will get there soon I hope. New hobby looming? Does anybody do it properly here? What unicycle do you use? Any pics perhaps?

sangobegger
    Free Member

Steve at Square wheels does,penny farthing is more crack though!

trail_rat
    Free Member

i use mine for going to the shops and just cruising about

good fun – still learning atm , eventually it would be nice to ride to work on it

i just use a 24 inch muni off ebay – came with muni written on teh box , i wouldnt muni it! it will die lol – good to learn on just make sure you get one with good bearings at the fork ends , ive tried some of my mates really cheap " gift" unicycles and they are impossible to do cause you sit on them and the bearing loads and binds !

cant wait for ice to go away so i can get back out on mine – been am month now !

mollyiom
    Free Member

I learned to ride a unicycle at 9 years old, took a day to learn and the insides of my legs were black and blue. Like riding a bicycle, once to learn to ride you never forget.

great party piece.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its not that hard once you get the knack – I learnt in a corridor so I had the walls for balance and while I have never mastered it properly, quite quickly got good enough so that I could ride down the cycle path.

The smaller the wheel the easier to ride but the slower you go. I have a 20" wheel one

Lurchenstien
    Free Member

I've been unicycling for about 13 years, I've had a few unicycles, but I'm currently down to just one. I've had 2 19" street / trials uni's, a 29" uni, a few 20" uni's, a two wheeler, a three wheeler, a 5' giraffe uni, and the only one I have now is a mini-giraffe uni that I had a mate weld for me. I'm the main unicyclist at the Isle of Wight festival, I've worked the Garlic festival over here, and I was also sponsored for street / trials unicycling.

CaptJon
    Free Member

If Take That can do it…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Unicycling, anybody here?’ is closed to new replies.